Best Of Nathaniell 2010 to Present! (Training, Blog Posts)
Is it tacky to publish my own 'best of' guide? Nope : )
I've published a lot of content here in Wealthy Affiliate over the past years. I have dedicated tens of thousands of hours of work to learning online marketing, and publishing content related to helping others earn a living online.
I won't toot my own horn, but I will toot Wealthy Affiliate's horn. All of this content is available to you for FREE, as EXTRA on top of your membership. A membership here costs $49/month, and that will get you from A to Z in online marketing, including help.
Then, at no extra cost, you also get four weekly webinars with Jay, 24/7 live chat, and experienced, marketing pros publishing extra training for free? No sales pitches or extra stuff to buy? It's mind boggling.
Where else in the world can you pay a few hundred dollars a year to make a few hundred thousand dollars in return?
Actually, the idea behind this blog post is just very pratical. I just wanted to keep a running tab of my best work here in WA so it's easy to find, and also watch my progress over time. I'll continue to add to the list as I create more content here in the community!
See if there are any ideas in the training and blog posts below that sound interesting, or just refer back to this post when you're bored and not sure what to do next.
Another great unlimited resource? Recorded Webinars. Years and years of valuable strategies, tips, and training are buried over there.
2010 - 2012 no training published
- Create A Custom Logo or Banner With Gimp
- How To Create a Clickable Button With Gimp & Wordpress
- Center an Embedded Video in Wordpress
- Get Posts Pages Indexed Faster in Google with Webmaster Tools
- Fix Wordpress Sites With Broken Themes & Plugins
- Troubleshoot Connecting to FTP at WA
- Change The Look of Your Pages With Page Templates
- Fix Wordpress Text Spacing Issues
- How To Check Your DNS
- Custom Dropdown Menu Trick
- Analyzing Traffic For Content Ideas + Sales
- Where Do I Put Keywords?
- Put A Linked Image In Your Sidebar
- How To Find A Good Clickbank Product To Promote
- Customize Your Blog's Comment Moderation
- Stop Tracking Your Own Clicks in Google Analytics
- What Is A Facebook Dark Post And How To Make One
- Create An Author Bio Teaser In Your Sidebar
- How To Outsource: Beginner's Guide
- Where To Add Affiliate Links For Results
- What Are Tags And How To Use Them
- Two Ways To Create A 301 Redirect
- Edit Website Files Via FTP
- Set Wordpress Image Default As 'Link To None'
- How I Deal With Bad Grammar Keywords
- Using The Wordpress Image Editor
- Generate Hundreds Of Blog Post Ideas
- How To Make A Beautiful Blog Post
- Add A Custom Menu To Your Sidebar
- How To Write a 500 Word Article (The Easy Way)
- Sorry, nothing but cringe from 2010.
- More cringe, then One Year anniversary
- Something Is Better Than Nothing (Tip #1)
- There Are Weird People Out There Just Like You (Tip #25)
- My Hobby is Making Money (Tip #30)
- ...(32 total weekly tips from 2013. You can dig to find them)
- Is Wealthy Affiliate Worth The Money?
- Why Follow People or Have Them Follow Me?
- 4 Year Anniversary in Wealthy Affiliate (June 2014)
- Nate's Niche Reveal
- The Training in WA You've Never Heard Of
- But I’m Not An Expert!
- Top 3 Ways WA Members Are Wasting Money
- Top 4 Ways New WA Members Are Wasting Time
- 5 Failed Websites From Nathaniell
- 48 Hours And No Answer - Forum Comparison
- What Do You Do When You Finish Your Training at WA?
- 5 Year Anniversary in Wealthy Affiliate 2015
- How To Make Any Niche Better (Kids, Tech, Natural)
- Truth And Myth of Autopilot Income
- Time Can Give You Random Sales!
- $300 Per Hour Coaching
- Can You Outrank Big Sites? Yes. Here's Proof.
- You Don't Have To Be Smart To Make Money Online
- The 10 Years Question: How Long Does It Take To Be Successful?
- How Much Are Your Online Business Skills Worth?
- How To Get ANY Domain You Want
- 1000 Percent Increase In Revenue Over 6 Months
- But Content Takes A Long Time To Write!
- 1 Post $300 Per Month
- Have You Missed The Boat On Affiliate Marketing?
- 6 Year Anniversary in Wealthy Affiliate!
- What Should You Focus On To Grow Your Business?
- Should I Build One Site Or Many Sites?
- Amazing Amazon Sales for Black Friday & Cyber Monday!
- 3 Steps to $2,000 Extra: Christmas 2017
- Display Ad Alternatives & Additions To Google Adsense Income
- Are You Overestimating Or Underestimating The Value Of Your Blog?
- Don't Be Afraid To Risk Earnings For Gains: MediaVine Test
- Website Rankings Update 2 Years Later
- 7 Year Anniversary At Wealthy Affiliate 2017
- How Much Money Can You Make With Adsense?
- Is Making Money Getting Easier In 2017 And Beyond?
- Don't Waste Time With These Keywords.
- 2018 Income and Traffic Projections
- Keyword Rankings & Traffic: Unknown Potential
- 2018 - Another Year Of Success Growth At Wealthy Affiliate
- Your First Website Doesn't Have To Be A Home Run
- How To Make Money Without Selling Anything On Your Website
- Affiliate Links Are Still Better Than Adsense (Most Of The Time)
- Pinterest Could Double Your Income In One Day
- Can Fiverr Articles Rank?
- 3 "Not So Obvious" Secrets To Making Money With Reviews
- Keyword Stats VS Keyword Concepts: The Human Element To Your Website
- 3 Misconceptions About Online Marketing
- 8 Year Anniversary At Wealthy Affiliate
- How Life Experiences Can Help You Profit Online
- More Affiliate Networks You Haven't Heard Of!
- Turning Zeros Into Dollars Takes A While, Even For The Pros
- Writing For Your Website, Simplified
- Why Am I Still A Wealthy Affiliate Member After 8 Years?
- How Much Money Per Hour To Write?!?!
- Do You Need Help NOW?!
- Do Simple Websites Make More Money?
- Your Website For Sale!
- 2019 Income Proof List
- I Was Totally Wrong (So Trust Your Gut)
- The Result Of Shady Backlinks Over 5 Years
- Are You Exiting The Honeymoon Phase?
- This Chicken Is Worthless!
- Running ONE Website Is A Full Time Job
- 9 Year Anniversary And A $30,000 Sale
- SEO Works, And You Don't Need A Thousand Posts To Do It Right
- Making Money From Normal Life
- Classrooms VS Private Message VS Live Chat VS SiteSupport
- Jay's Webinar Case Studies
- $1500 Per Month From $1.00 Recurring Commissions
- Would You Pay $20 For A Single Bottle Of Beer?
- 40x Your Website Earnings For A Million Dollar Payday
- I Outrank CNET, Consumer Reports, TheWireCutter, Business Insider, & Engadget
- How I Added $1500+ To My Monthly Income
- What Does $1000 Per Day Look Like?
The funny thing is that 2030 seems far away when you say "twenty thirty" in your head. What is that. Will there be flying cars?
The truth is, 2030 is only ten years away. Your entire life can change in a year, and you've got ten of them ahead of you! Where would you like to be in 2030? Set daily goals for action today that will get you where you want to be in the future.
“Skate to where the puck is going, not where it has been.”- Wayne Gretzky - Nathaniell
If you want to achieve something by 2030, NOW is the time to start. Not Jan 1, 2029. Not mid 2020 in a mad rush to get it done. If you start right now, you have more than a year head start to gain some momentum!
It may seem overwhelming to make multi-year goals, and sometimes, big goals like that are made in vain. You can't predict what will happen, and nothing is guaranteed!
However, it's very exciting to think that TODAY, RIGHT NOW, could be the first nerve firing in your head that sparks the motivation to dig in. In a year and half, I was able to go from "complete newbie", doing my first task at Wealthy Affiliate, to earning over $10,000 dollars per month.
That could be your story too!
Of course, you'll make your own story, and it will be unique. Maybe you make more. Maybe less. Maybe you end up doing something else but your time in WA deeply influenced you and openend your eyes to the possiblities of working outside the box.
I like to think about what my future self will be happy doing. Me? I'd like to be working less and earning more "truly" passive income. Working online isn't passive income, because you still have to work to see results. Dividends, real estate, some business systems...those are passive, so I'd like to do more investing into those types of ventures.