Do you have traffic and not know what to do next? This is a common question! Here are some things to do in order to figure out where that traffic is coming from.
Knowing where your traffic is coming from and what your most popular content is can help you grow traffic even more, and start to make sales.
From this data, you can see
- what your most popular posts are
- how they are getting found
- how long they spend on your popular pages
Then you can
- dig deeper for more content ideas
- do more research and improve your current posts
- make changes to popular pages and monetize them
I didn’t talk much about the ‘how make sales’ from your pages bit, but in the last minute or two I give you some ideas. Mostly it’s about:
- fixing errors
- looking for link opportunities
- directing people to monetized pages
- having people take other action like opting in, liking, or sharing
- improving call to actions
- changing your offer or product
Here are some additional resources on WA with more information on how to analyze your traffic from Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools:
Setting It Up
*****Keywords Webinar Mentioned in Video
There are still MANY MORE webinars from Jay on these topics. Search for them! And don’t forget about Bing WMT as well. There are setup tutorials and webinars for Bing stuff as well.