Is Making Money Getting Easier In 2017 And Beyond?
(I'm a big believer in Wealthy Affiliate. I saw success with my own websites starting back in 2011, and see behind-the-scenes success with my referrals every month. But 2017 is getting a bit crazy with people posting about making money here in WA.
Is making money online getting easier?
Maybe yes, maybe no.
YES IT'S EASIER
There are more tools being developed every day to help you make money with fewer hurdles in your way. Inside Wealthy Affiliate, we now have tools like SiteSpeed to make our sites run faster, SiteFeedback to get ideas on how to improve our content, and SiteComments to start engagement and help us rank better in search engines.
The training has also been refined over and over again for the past 10 years to keep what works, and get rid of what doesn't.
And don't forget about Jaaxy!
Plus, there are now thousands of resources within the community that are archived and you have access to. You will never run out of ideas of what to do with your website to improve traffic and conversions.
Imagine making a website in the year 2000, where you had to know HTML and "how to rank" was just guesswork. There were no "experienced" people to help you because internet marketing was just graining traction. You had to be a maverick to make money online!
Now there is a beaten path to show you the way. There is a proven roadmap, and well-traveled guides here in Wealthy Affiliate to show you the way.
NO IT'S NOT EASIER
"Easy" doesn't really tell the whole story. It still takes a lot of work. People are grinding daily writing content for week, months, and years to build their business.
Many people start a website, then realize they hate their niche, and start over 3 months later.
Some folks run into financial trouble or family issues, stop building, then restart a year later.
Creating a profitable business online is never "easy". Anyone who is making money online would agree with me!
Some Success Stories in 2017
I like the collect success stories posted in WA to motivate everyone to keep working on their websites, as well as for proof that WA works.
Notice something about these posts!
1. None are related to promoting Wealthy Affiliate. Yes, there are many of those too. But I wanted to emphasize that you do not have to promote WA to make money with the training here.
2. These are only from 2017 (with one exception from Dec 2016).
3. These are only the ones that I happened to see. I'm sure many more posts didn't get to the top 10 or I didn't see them because I was on vacation
4. Not everyone posts their successes. Some people just use WA for training, and do not post publicly. I see more stories in my private message inbox, but I can't share those.
5. These are all "new". There are obviously more from 2016, 2015, and earlier, but I wanted to emphasize that good stuff is still happening NOW
6. These are all "big". There are even more stories about people posting about their first #1 spot ranking or first sale
Any good ones I missed? Post them in the comments!
Update: I'm starting to add more successes related to making money and ranking on this post, just as a log of all the ones I see pop up.