My First 100 Dollar Day!
How to Make 100 Dollars a Day
My First 100 Dollar Day!
You know that feeling when you just want to JUMP FOR JOY!
That's how I felt yesterday afternoon when I realised I had just had my first $100 Day as a Blogger.
Technically, I made 80 Pounds Sterling but that translated into $102,40 once it appeared in my Paypal Account.
I am particularly excited because what I did for that $100 can easily be repeated.
Something I could very easily do for 20 days a month...
which would earn me $2000 a month and that would be LIFE-CHANGING for me.
How did I make 100 Dollars Yesterday?
The short answer - I published 4 Contributed Posts on one of my Websites.
Really? Was it that easy?
Come now, Lauren... Tell us really...
How to Make 100 Dollars a Day?
The longer answer...
These were the steps I took that led me to this day....
- I created Inspiring Mompreneurs on 18 January 2016
- Wrote and Published 69 Posts and 20 Pages (on Inspiring Mompreneurs alone - I have two other sites)
- Approved 407 Comments (on this site)
- Built Social Media Profiles on Pinterest, Instagram, Google Plus, Twitter and Facebook.
- Shared Posts on Social Media Profiles as well as StumbleUpon and Flipboard
- Made friends at Wealthy Affiliate
- Followed the advice of one of my best friends at WA, Lynne Huysamen and
- Joined Fiverr and set up my Cheeky Fiverr Gig (selling people the option to guest post on my site)
- Completed 20 Fiverr Orders this year, earning a total of $184
- Published 18 Guest Posts on Inspiring Mompreneurs (some paid, some unpaid)
- Discovered in the process that Guest Posts containing Backlinks are a Hot Commodity
- Also discovered that genuine sites allowing guest posts containing backlinks are a hot commodity
- Built my Site's Domain Authority Over Time (DA currently 24 with a Home Page Authority of 35).
If you want to know your Site's DA check out PJ Germain's brilliant training on Moz Toolbar
12. Called a company in the UK that Lynne Huysamen had mentioned that sends her Contributed Posts.
13. Received no response, so called back a week later and got onto their books.
14. Waited another week before receiving my first post.
To arrive at this point:
24 Hours - 4 Contributed Posts Received and Published - @ 20 Pounds per Post.
Woohoo!!! Now to just rinse and repeat...
I hope this post gives you some encouragement to keep following WA's Training.
Keep writing rich content and publishing and when you're ready, perhaps you could also call for some guest posts.
Remember, the more often you post on your site, the more authority and traffic you gain... so why not get some written for you... and hey, it's cheeky... but why not charge for this service while you're at it?
After all, it takes valuable time to get a guest post published - you still need to:
- research keywords,
- format the post
- create and add social media images
- add meta tags
- publish, and
- share on social media.
And whoever is guest posting gains not only a link to their site, but also access to your entire audience. It's a win-win.
So give it a shot... it may work for you too.
Here's to your first $100 Day.
To YOUR Success,