Hi, my name is Cohen. I'm a 19 year old entrepreneur with a mind for all things geeky and tech-y.
Since I've made some significant progress here on WA, I felt it was time to update my profile. Here are some milestones I've reached, and ones that I hope to reach in the near future!
First Sale - Reached on 1/6/2016
100 unique visitors per month - Reached on 3/11/2016 (Almost 170!)
Website design complete - 3/14/2016
300 unique visitors per month - Reached on 3/21/2016 (YAY!)
500 unique visitors in a month - Reached on 4/10/2016
Second sale - Reached on 5/04/2016 - Original goal was 4/26/2016, so I missed this one
30 organic users per day - Smashed out of the park! Reached 36 organic users a day on 5/15/2016.
40 organic users per day - Also smashed, and only the day after my last goal! Honestly did NOT think it would happen this fast. Reached on 5/16/2016!
Non Time-Sensitive Goal: Become an authority in my niche.
6/21/2016 - 150$ Month (Pushing back this goal as I'm just starting to now see a significant increase in traffic (Used to be 5/14/2016))
1/28/2017 - $1,500 Month (My Birthday, turning 20!)
1/1/2020 - Tesla Model S (We'll see!)
And now, for a little bit about myself.
I'm a young guy, still attending college. I currently live in the southern USA, but I was raised in the northwest, and hope to go back soon! I hate the heat, and have never been comfortable down here. There's also not very many like-minded people down here either.
I like cats and animals in general, and have 4 cats of my own. I live with my family at the moment, and work on my website on a daily basis now.
1. Content is king. Any successful WA member will tell you this. Make writing good content your primary goal.
2. Get comments. The more, the merrier.
3. Write as OFTEN AS POSSIBLE. If you come here expecting results in a year (full time income type results), yet you only write twice a week, you need to re-evaluate. I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be a downer, but if you want fast results you need to put in the appropriate amount of time and effort.
4. Focus on low-hanging fruit keywords - Always.
5. Become an authority site.