How to use your brain more effectively to achieve maximum success
What I'm going to tell you today if understood, it may change your life, if at all you were not aware of it before. Basically what I do is, I dedicated myself to studying human capabilities, and I believe one day I will change millions of peoples lives by making them realise their full potential, and that people can become as great as they want to be, allot of people just settle for less because they don't know this simple facts, well, some know, but they don't want to work hard for it, since just by knowing your brain capabilities and not willing to work hard, you cant expect any results whatsoever.
So, on this occasion, I am going to discus ways in which you can use your brain more effectively to get anything you want in life, this study was done by a man I really respect, Tony Buzan, well know for his book mind maps, who dedicated his time to study the brain functions, he came up with 5 steps of which if you use them correctly to the best of your ability, you can become anything you ever wanted to become, remember human beings are limitless, our minds are limitless, they are only limited to the level of which we are able to imagine, so I am going to give you 5 ways to use your mind today to become a superhuman genius.
1.Realise the power of your brain.
First thing is to realise the power of your brain, everybody has the potential to become a genius, it is said that normal human being only uses 10% of his brain power, so the other 90% is still unused, the people who tend to go above the 10% are normally the people who change the world, who become inventors, people who create the world to what it is today, and you can become one of them, according to Tony Buzan, human brain is far more powerful than a computer, than a super computer, and its potential is still unknown.
2. Make your brain your hobby,
A brain is like a muscle, the more you exercise the more it expands, another analogy that Tony used was the brain is like a young child, the moment you focus on a young child what happens? the child flourishes, therefore, the minute you make your brain your hobby, by reading books and investing quality time in it, your brain will flourish to level you cant even imagine. chose your goal, then choose to invest in your mind on your chosen field of work, read allot of books, attend seminars, watch educational movies, and with time, you will be one of the top geniuses in your field of work.
3.Use your left and your right brain
So, the brain is divided into two sections, the left, and the right section, According to the left-brain, right-brain dominance theory, the right side of the brain is best at expressive and creative tasks, task may involve and not limited to:- colours, images, shapes, maps, imaginations, creativity, recognising faces, and the left brain The left-side of the brain is considered to be adept at tasks that involve logic, language and analytical thinking, examples are and not limited to:- words, numbers, lines, lists, logic, analysis, language, when you use this two sides of the brain creatively, you will not believe what you are capable of doing.
try to involve both sides of the brain in everything you do.
4. Day dreaming.
Now, this tends to sound funny, and allot of people consider day dreaming as a merely lost in your thinking, and in a fantasy world, ideally, day dreaming can break you or make you, it all depends on how you use it, the great geniuses day dreamed of big ideas, its imperative to have a brilliant genius type of day dreaming, dream and envision big ideas, that's how you subconscious mind tend to think that its actually real, and you end up becoming or doing those things you day dreamed about.
Finally, Its important to have the attitude that you can do anything you put your mind into, believe that your brain can, and have the attitude to work hard to make things come true, and when you incorporate all this 5 steps into your everyday living, you will be incredible, with time, you will be a brilliant genius and you can have anything you want.
"Learning how to learn is life's most important skill."