II have been with WA since March of 2014. Progress has not been as fast as I desire but it occurred to me that some of the competing websites are gigantic. It will take time to build to that level.
I spent 25 years in the classroom. The Feds changed the curriculum so much that I hated going to work. I loved coaching football and track and was very successful at it. Even the fun was taken out of that with all this new classroom legislation.
The longer I am with WA the more I realize it is a unique and wonderful place. No other site on the web can compare.
I have created some daily goals to try and keep moving forward every day. It is a work in progress. I share them with you in hopes that it may help your progress.
1) Never give up. Hold on for at least 2 years.
2) Write 2 new articles a week.
3) Share WA in at least one new place a day.
4) Make one improvement a day to your website.
5) Complete one Bootcamp lesson a day.
6) Follow 100 new people a day in WA.
7) Always check LIKE for all comment directed to you.
8) Everyday reply to all Approved Comments on your site.
My ultimate goal is to make enough money so my wife and I can quit our jobs and travel across the country on a full-time basis. By my calculations, it would take at least $100,000 annually. That figure may take years to reach!
My beautiful wife and I have two passions. One is travelling across the country with our little trailer and sight seeing. Two, is LSU football. We are both alumni of Louisiana State and we love our tigers. Love purple, live gold!