About Jamesprc
Joined December 2012
Join me and my friends in our "Make Money Online" group chat here: https://discord.gg/yW3EnWM

---------------------------------------------

I'm originally a programmer turned game developer, who specialized in HTML5 games & mobile games.

I started creating apps under my own name, working hard for over a year to monetize them. While I did make a little money off of that, it really wasn't anything substantial.

The problem was marketing.

I actually used to do affiliate marketing many years ago, before I finished college and started working as a software engineer. I even had a part-time office job as online marketing consultant during my last year of university.

But fast forward a few years later, I was trying to get my own apps out into the world... It made me realize, once again, how absolutely crucial it is to learn to market & sell.

I feel like, just getting the attention on what it is that you do, I have to do 80% marketing and that leaves 20% technical work - at most.

So I started a blog about online marketing, called FromClickToSale: https://fromclicktosale.com

And if you are interested in my old HTML5 games, you can play them on my website for free: https://browsergameshub.com
Jamesprc's Accomplishments
2012
5
45
Leave jamesprc a Message
Write something…
Recent messages
WendyMx Premium
Greetings, and welcome to Premium. I think it's a great opportunity for learning, doing, and interacting with like-minded people. I hope your experience here will lead to success beyond your dreams.
All the best,
Wendy
Reply
jamesprc Premium
Hi Wendy, thank you for the kind welcome :D Connecting with like-minded people was one of the major drivers why I finally joined WA premium! It's time to stop hiding in my room and share the learning experience openly with others :)

I hope you are already achieving your dreams! Keep in touch!
Reply
JohandeLange Premium
Welcome to WA. Work diligently through the training material. Generate lots of unique website content. A combination of these two simple tasks will guarantee your success.
May you have the confidence to always give your best.
Regards, Johan
Reply
jamesprc Premium
Hi Johan, thank you for the encouraging words! I really feel like I've come to the right place here :D If you want, check out my "New WA Member"-Post that I wrote earlier today.

I hope we'll stay in touch as I continue this incredible journey in online marketing!
Reply
tokzkie824 Premium
Hello James and welcome to Premium. I wish you all the best here in WA.

Art
Reply
jamesprc Premium
Hey Art, much appreciated! Hope to hear more feedback from you while I'm going down this path :D
Reply
tokzkie824 Premium
Thank you for being part of your network James. Being a game developer you are in the right path to be an affiliate marketer of WA and I'm pretty sure you will be making lots of sales on your game apps. Wishing you more success.
Reply
Kyle Premium
I hope things are going well. I know you are getting rolling within the training and there is ONE thing that always tends to confuse people and that is "what is my niche?".

I know, same thing happened to me when I started.

I just wanted to reach out and let you know that I am here if you ever want to run any niche "ideas" by me or you have any questions about finding your niche.

Get back to me when you get the chance! :)
Reply
Carson Premium
Hello and Welcome to WA!

Today I wanted to stop by and welcome you to our Online Business Community. In the coming days you are going to work through our getting started training that will teach you about the potential of Internet marketing. You will be able to get started right away and begin building your online business.

A few pointers as you get started are to ask lots of questions, and familiarize yourself with what is offered at WA. Our services are vast, and you now have everything that you need at your fingertips. Here is a link to the "Getting Started" course:

https://my.wealthyaffiliate.com/training/online-entrepreneur-certification-getting-started-level-1

I look forward to working with you soon, I will be here to help at each step of the way :)

Carson
Reply
Top