What do we want in our Ambassadors?
Hi WA Peeps,
I have been pondering this for a while now as there have been quite a few posts of late about Ambassadorship; not all ambassadors created equal - different people bringing different things to the table etc. These posts about Ambassadorship are all very interesting and it got me thinking about the behaviors and traits I personally value in our Wealthy Affiliate Ambassadors.
Ambassadors are volunteering their time and energy to helping others on this platform and this is something that needs to be acknowledged and appreciated by other members.
That said, here's what I personally hope to see in a member who has achieved WA Ambassador status:
- They are extremely knowledgeable about all aspects of the WA platform
- That doesn't mean that they are at our beck and call to dish out sage words of wisdom and hand feed us the answers, rather that they can confidentially point us in the RIGHT direction if we get stuck
- They are a successful affiliate in their own right
- or... if they are still in the early stages of their business, they can demonstrate tangible wins they have had by following the WA training
- Their business doesn't have to be based around the WA bootcamp model, it could be in any niche
- A great Ambassador is active on the platform with USEFUL blog updates, training and a helping hand in chat
- They are generous with their knowledge and embrace the pay it forward culture that I love about Wealthy Affiliate
- If an Ambassador receives a PM with a question that would benefit others, they are comfortable in 'pushing back' and inviting the person to ask the question publicly so they can provide a response that everyone can read and learn from.
- I am sure that Ambassadors get bombarded with questions, so this may be a more effective way to manage some of that, rather than trying to answer every message in detail personally?
- Ambassadors contribute to the development of new, interesting and RELEVANT training on this platform
- Ambassadors are given the opportunity to provide feedback and contribute to the ongoing development and improvement of this wonderful platform that we all use
A Big Shout Out...
I'd like to extend a huge congratulations to Jerry Huang, who has made the status of Ambassador today. Jerry embodies all of the qualities that I have mentioned above and is absolutely deserving of the role of Ambassador.
Jerry has also just released a new training here on WA which is fantastic and well worth checking out https://my.wealthyaffiliate.com/training/wa-bootcamp-hacks-h...
Thank you to Jerry and all the other current and past Ambassadors for your contribution here at Wealthy Affiliate. You are hugely appreciated!
What do you think?
What qualities do you value in our Ambassadors?
I'd love to hear your comments and thoughts below.