Wealth File 7 - Millionaires Mindset
One more Wealth File Summary! One step closer to the Millionaire Mindset!
Here is a short introduction for those who’ve just joined my series:
I’m reading the book “Secrets of the Millionaire Mind” by T. Harv Eker. He has found out 17 ways of thinking and of taking action, which are essential if we want to get really successful and wealthy. He calls these ways of thinking “Wealth Files”. Throughout my journey to a Millionaires Mindset I’m sharing these Wealth Files with you.
Wealth File #7:
“Rich people associate with positive, successful people.”
“Poor people associate with negative or unsuccessful people.”
If you want to get successful, if you want to get wealthy then surround yourself with successful and wealthy people. Harv Eker says: “The fastest and the easiest way to create wealth is to learn exactly how rich people play the game. If you take the same actions and have the same mind-set, chances are good you will get the same results.” Not only Eker tells about this, but also most other motivational coaches does as well, like for example Tony Robbins.
If you want to get successful and wealthy, you will have to change your behavioural pattern and start to believe you are exactly as good and as worthy as any successful people, as any millionaire.
It’s all about DECIDING that YOU are just as good and worthy as any successful businessman/woman, and then ACTING like it.
Millionaire Mind Actions:
- Read a biography of an extremely rich and successful person. For example Richard Branson, Elon Musk or Tony Robbins.
- Join a high-end-club – a business club, a tennis club, a golf club or such like and mingle around with rich people. “If you want to fly with the eagles, don’t swim with the ducks.”
If you can’t afford to join a high-end-club or don’t yet feel comfortable about it, then go have a coffee or tea in the classiest hotel in your city. Study the people around you and learn to feel comfortable in a rich environment.
- Identify a situation or a person that has got a negative impact on you. Remove yourself from that situation or association. If it’s family, choose to be around them less. Do not let negativity infect your life!
- Stop watching “mindless” TV and stay away from bad news. Remove yourself from toxic situations, such like arguing, gossiping and backstabbing
Speak out following Declaration loud and clear to yourself, to underline your intention:
“I model rich and successful people!”
“I associate with rich and successful people!”
“If they can do it, I CAN DO IT!”
My own experiences:
1. I have read several biographies, for example one about Richard Branson. After having read that book I realized that this extremely successful person is a normal human like myself. He’s just got the right attitude, the right mindset and somewhat crazy and fantastic ideas.
2. I haven’t joined a high-end-club, yet, but in the holidays me and my husband stayed in a beautiful and classy hotel for a couple of days. It was wonderful – could get used to that more often, yes indeed!
3. To stay away from negative situations and persons that’s a good advice for sure. I try to follow that advice as far as possible. Just can’t “throw people off board” if they are friends since “eternities” or relatives.
4. I do not look as much TV as I did for say until about a couple of years ago and definitively even less since I joined WA! I do not look at the news every day either, it mostly makes me depressed. Well, I do want to know what is going on in the world but I definitively do not want devour bad and sad news. Better save space in my brain for positive things!
YOU CREATE YOUR SUCCESS, ONLY YOU, SO BE AWARE of your THOUGHTS and TAKE ACTION.
If you would like to start this journey from the beginning then click the following link:
Learn to think like a Millionaire
and your business will prosper!