Is money the most important thing life?
Money is a means of gaining experience. You need to pay your clothes, home, and transport. Some people think money is bad or makes you less spiritual. They have negative thoughts about money. But that is not necessary.
Is it bad to pay money for your mortgage? Or is it bad to pay money for your food?
Money is the root of all evil
These beliefs hold you back
- Money is the root of all evil.
- Money is not important, you do not need it.
- Money is bad.
- You are materialistic if you want money.
- Only greedy bankers have money.
- If you want more money, at the expense of your integrity.
- To earn more, you have to work with your elbows.
- Money does not grow on the trees.
- If you're born for a dime, you'll never become a quarter.
- The rich get richer and the poor get poorer.
Money isn't good or bad
Money is neutral. Money is just a form of energy. You can do good and bad things with money.
Is money important?
In our system, yes. Money is important. You can buy clothes, shoes, and food with it. You can pay for your education, mortgage, and travels.
Do you need money to become happy?
Do not mix up money with happiness, they are not redeemable. When I go to the shop to buy food, I can not pay with 1kg happiness. Neither can I pay for my groceries with a bucket of love.
Money and my time are redeemable. I can pay with time/work for my groceries.
Money and items are redeemable. I can swap items to get groceries.
I can't pay with happiness
- delete the thought right now that money can buy you happiness.
- delete the thought right now that money can buy you success.
- delete the thought right now that money can buy you love.
Success and Money
Which people are successful?
- Someone who had the dream to become a bus driver and became a bus driver.
- Someone who had the dream to become a millionaire and became a millionaire.
- Someone who had the dream to become financially independent and became financially independent.
- Someone who wanted to become a teacher and became a teacher.
- Someone who wanted to become.... and became.....
Either way, you determine yourself. And you determine what success means to you. There's a secret, a key, a key you need to be successful. Ask 1000 people on the street and nobody can tell you what the secret of success is.
This key and the secret to success are described among other things in the most famous book in the world: The Bible
Mark 9-23: "All things are possible to him who believes."
Not only in the Bible, but also different historical persons agree on this point unanimously:
Marcus Aurelius: "The universe is change; Our life is what our thoughts make of it. "
Ralph Waldo Emerson: "A man is what he thinks about all day long."
The key and the secret of success are:
"You become what you think about"
Unconcious thoughts, doubts, and fear will never bring you anything. Whether you want success, money, fulfillment, a job ... or whatever you've got on your list.
Replace your negative thoughts of I haven't, I can't, I won't, for positive ones as I have, I can, I will.