Hemingway Solves My Readibility Problem
I don't know much about readibility. That is before I use Yoast SEO plugin and Hemingway application. After using Yoast, I know what my article readibility grade. It is marked red if the readibility is bad or need improvements. Orange if the readibility is ok but not good yet, and green if the readibility is good. I often get red mark, a sign that the readibility is bad.
Then I read about Hemingway application in internet. I tried to use the application and it is a great tool. Hemingway application makes our writing bold and clear.
- The blue color appears when there are adverbs and weakening phrases. We should omit or replace that words.
- The green color appears if the sentence use passive voice. The goal is 2 or fewer sentences that use passive voice.
- The pink color appears when we use difficult phrase. Hemingway even gives the alternative phrase.
- It shows yellow color on the sentences that are hard to be read, lengthy, and complex. We must shorten or split the sentences in order for the yellow color to disappear.
- The red color appears on complicated and very hard sentences. We must edit these sentences to remove the red color.
It is easy now for me to create good readibility articles. The Hemingway application gives me the guidances. This is a very interactive application and we can use it for free.