Cheeky fiverr gig update
Last Update: Jan 10, 2017
Just a quick note to say my first fiverr gig is done & dusted! Yay!
So I made my first $5... well technically $4 because, of course, fiverr takes 20%.
More importantly, I got my first 5 Star Review! Woohoo!
Thrilled! It's happening, it's really happening!
May have something to do with the fact that I delivered my Premium package (worth $50) for only $5! Who am I kidding? I actually delivered way more than that...
- Our skype interview was nearly 2 hours long & took me about 15 hours to transcribe (lost count).
- I worked every available moment (when I wasn't looking after my son) from 4 or 5am & finished at 11:30 at night.
- I created 5 Pinterest pins on Canva.
- I prepared a long list of keywords in her niche
- I delivered the finished product (her interview published on my site) 2 days early
Most importantly, I had so much fun working with my first fiverr client, I made a new friend.
That warm fuzzy feel-good feeling is what makes all the hard work worthwhile.
Oh... & I'm on the clock again because I have a 2nd fiverr order to work on. This one is for $10. New client.
Gotta get back to work. :)
To Your Success