Why are you not asking questions here, within WA?
DO YOU USE THE WHOLE CHICKEN.......OR, JUST THE PARTS YOU THINK YOU NEED?
I don't know about everyone else here but, I made a promise when I first joined this amazing community. I made a promise to ask a question whenever I had one, big or small, ....I made a promise!
Here is the short list of how I ignored that promise, not really intentionally but, I was seemingly intentionally, doing everything BUT getting real help! (Do you see yourself in any of these scenarios?...stick around....it gets pretty ludicrous : )
1) I used the search bar incessantly. Brothers and sisters of WA I ask you....what on earth would possess me to search in that bar (stage: directly above this) at least 8 different ways, sometimes even going to google that ..eh hem...son of a sea biscuit question!!?? Whhhhhy oh why would I dooooo thaaaaat?!
2) I would need help with something to directly move on. I wrote the question in the "My Questions" area. The responses, nay, I should say, the incredibly articulate and appropriate and relevant, responses rolled in within minutes. I think you see where I'm going with this. Again, why....,for the love of all this WA, which is awesome....would I ever stop writing questions there?
3) Chat was scary....stuff flew by a mile a minute. I was also afraid they would look at my websites and call me out. In my head, this is how it went: "Excuse me Miss Fyre, where are your images, why are you not making regular posts...why should I help you if you are not getting with the program...come on girl...you're 3 months in!"
Now, with all of that out of the proverbial closet I'm going to address and explain why I now know why I allowed all of this nonsense to commence ...and, I'm going to go backwards. Here we go...3,2,1 style ; )
3) What was really happening was that I was asking all those questions of myself. I knew exactly what I was doing, I was doing what I wasn't supposed to. I was writing documents/posts in MS Word to save and post when I had built more...understood more. This was a huge no no my friends. The short of this distaster was losing everything I hadn't backed up to my external hard drive for 2 months straight...when my lap top got run over by a car! I won't entertain you with the details of that catastrophe today but, suffice it to say that, although an upgrade of my lap top was in order, learning a whole new computer while trying to learn and launch a whole new business from the ground up, was daunting....to say the very least.
2) & 1) I think the biggest revelation, which hit me like a ton of bricks not too many nights ago while trying to fall asleep, ...I rarely ever ask for help. My friends have graciously tried to curb me of this horrific habit. I say horrific because I'm always on the front line to help people. ALWAys!
Seriously man, what the hizzeck?! Oh, WA community...you are the delicious gravy on my decision to be here! This one just rotated left...I suppose a resizing tutorial is in order as well.
It was like saying that I am not worthy of help. It WAS me telling ME I wasn't worthy of help. Brothers and SIsters of WA...you ARE worthy of help, seeking help and, seeking every scrap of help you need within the guidelines of this realm! Every minute of every day WE, I, YOU can ask for help!
DO YOU PAY YOUR AWESOME PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP?
DID YOU GO YEARLY LIKE I DID BECAUSE YOU KNOW WA IS INDEED #1 ?These simple thoughts are what kept me up half a night as I re-ordered my whole life and the reason why I am doing this in my head, heart and soul.
THE MAIN REASON I KNEW THIS WAS THE PLACE FOR ME....
...Was because my hard earned money earns me the right to have the full support of this beautiful, prosperous and educational community. Day in and day out there are glorious people here to help me succeed in a business that has become what I live and breathe.
I VOW TO USE ALL THE PARTS OF MY JOURNEY PUZZLE FROM HERE ON IN!
OH, AND I HAVE A QUESTION....
WHY IS MY BIRD UPSIDE DOWN WHEN IT RECORDS AS RIGHT SIDE UP IN MY PHONE AS WELL AS MY COMPUTER?
The second photo was A OKAY.
This is cracking me up...this finished beauty (Give thanks for the sacrifice) was taken and transferred in the exact same manner and, was also right side up in my phone, in my email, and in my document folder....just like the first picture of her...and the gravy stages. Curiouser and Curiouser.
Thank you for checking in with me for a moment or 3 my WA tribe <3
Blessings, fyre <3
As always, I look forward to hearing your voices on this and everything I get to see you all write about everyday.