What I've Learned from Doing Product Reviews (There's a LOT of Money Out There)
Last Update: Mar 15, 2019
Since I'm promoting Wealthy Affiliate, I do a lot of product reviews. I think reviews are fun to do, and I really enjoy writing them. But there's something I just *got* recently with the last couple of reviews I did.
There is A LOT of money out there to be had.
I mean, A LOT.
One of my favorite posts that I link to EVERYWHERE (and it's even quoted on my homepage right now) is this one from Kyle:
I knew there was a lot of opportunity out there, but as I'm doing these reviews, I see how vast it truly is.
3 Important Things to Note:
1. There are a lot of internet marketers out there making tons of cash. Some of them make $10k in an hour and it's no big deal.
Note: Some of what you see out there is faked. But you can tell when people are really making it. There are plenty of examples.
Note 2: Some people make money in the shadiest of ways. I get that. But I see plenty of people out there doing this the right way and truly trying to help others. And they're still killing it!
2. If there are a ton of internet marketers out there making a ton of cash, so can YOU! You are no different from them. They probably have been doing this for a while, that's the only difference. If you keep going, you'll also be doing this for a while. :)
Note: We have plenty of examples right here in our community. Look at what JohnMks posted just yesterday:
He's just one of many, many examples.
3. People LOVE spending their money. Keep this in mind as you create your site. They LOOOOOVE to spend money on stuff. I can see that by how much these people make!
And that's great for us! I mean, I love spending money on things that can help me too. I'm sure you do also! (That's why we're here on WA.)
Wealthy Affiliate is Bridge to Endless Opportunities
Wealthy Affiliate is not just a training website. In fact, after you get through the training and you've been here a while, you can see the incredible benefits that are here before us.
(If you're new, going through the training is THE most important part, so keep going!)
Think of the other opportunities we have here:
- We're connected to hundreds of thousands of other like-minded people. Forming relationships with people could lead to partnerships, job opportunities and more. Did you know that because I'm on Nathaniell's email list, I learned about an SEO course from another member here (Chris Lee), and that course has helped me boost my traffic? I am now a customer of 2 different people here. Maybe YOUR customers are here too.
- You are learning skills that you can take outside of Wealthy Affiliate. You can become a freelancer, write blog posts for money, put websites together for other people and companies, go to local small businesses and help them with SEO... there are an endless amounts of things you can do.
- As you go out there and do reviews on products (it could even be physical products), you become aware of what's out there. As your awareness grows, so do the opportunities that present themselves. Like I said, I am becoming VERY aware of how much money is circulating out there online. It's almost mind-boggling.
The Law of Circulation
Time to get just a *little* woo-woo on you.
I grabbed this from a blog, and I thought it was a great way to describe the Law of Circulation:
"The law of circulation states that all things in the universe are always flowing in circulation but at an ever expanding rate. What you give to one person, you will receive from a different source. So you don’t have to give with the expectation of receiving back from the same person you give to, but knowing that it will definitely come back to you multiplied from other sources. It works according to the law of cause and effect where the universe always mirrors back to you whatever you do."
For instance, Kyle and Carson created this site. They are giving insane amounts of value to us. We buy a membership to this site. Through the Law of Circulation, they are getting back more than they put in.
Then WE learn from Wealthy Affiliate, and we go out and WE give value to help others. People give back by purchasing from us. And then WE start to make more than we gave.
It's just a big, awesome tornado of money out there.
This is why I don't mind AT ALL paying for a membership at Wealthy Affiliate. Because I know it'll help me create my own circulation of money.
I don't mind paying for things that will help me in the long-run. People are putting in their time and energy to create things for us to help us along the way. I appreciate this and I'm GLAD to give them my money for their product of value.
NOTE: Obviously, don't get stuck with "shiny object syndrome" and buy everything you see. Not all products are created equal, and you can tell which ones will actually provide value and which ones are there just to snag your money and leave you with no value.
In an email, Nathaniell wrote something that I think about always before I buy something, "Will this make me money?"
For instance, the SEO course I purchased, I knew the answer would absolutely be "YES!" With Wealthy Affiliate, 100% YES! (If you follow the instructions, of course. You HAVE to be coachable for things to work for you.)
I just felt inspired to write this. My mind is seriously opening up to the tremendous opportunities that are out there, and I want YOURS to open up too. There is a big, big world out there. And it's FULL of money. :)
Give value, get money and ENJOY it all!
Christina, You always write the most inspirational posts and I enjoy reading them. You've introduced me to other helpful WA posts I didn't even know existed.
Thank you for the kind words, and there are many, many treasures inside of Wealthy Affiliate! :)
Always a pleasure to read you, Christina.
I value what you say all the more, because you have been here for a long time.
Really eye- and mind- opening post. Do good and let it flow, it will circulate back to you from anywhere.
You made my evening, thank you,
N with a smile
I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)
P.S. I joined in 2009, but I have come and gone a couple of times. I don't recommend that because it slowed me WAY down. :)
Great post, Christina!
It will definitely be an inspiration to newbies and long-timers alike :)
I love how you made it very clear that what comes around goes around...our successes (or failures - opportunities to improve, as I like to call them) are due largely in part to how much (or little) we engage in the WA community. If you follow the training, interact and ask questions, you will succeed! If you don't, well, you won't.
Pay it forward!
Best of luck on your journey to success!
See more comments
Some good thoughts there...I agree: The opportunity is massive. We just have to learn how to get connected to the flow.
Yes! And luckily, that's what WA teaches us how to do.