Last Update: April 07, 2014
It's Monday so I'll report my week's progress. This is Day 8 of my 30-challenge. I accomplished a few things and learned even more.
What I accomplished:
- bartered for a website in a niche I'm interested in
- got my WA affiliate site sommewhat good to go
- experimented with settings and themes
- wrote some blogs
- showed up at WA--consistency!
- posted my first affiliate offer in a forum
What I learned:
- It does me no good at all to stay up late because my brain is mush the next day.
- Even a little bit of time every day adds up.
- I have a problem with finishing. Love to keep tinkering.
- Nothing happens until I actually get my sites live.
- Before you post in forums, be sure to read ALL the guidelines. Twice.
The challenge is working for me.
- I'm involved in the WA community and loving it! This is simply the friendliest, most helpful place on the web.
- I'm making slow progress. I can do this and still do my regular job.
- Overwhelm only happens if I let it.
- I realize one of my biggest problems is making it too hard, too complicated. Something up is better than nothing up.
Goals for the coming week:
- Keep working on the lessons and the websites, at least an hour a day
- Write three articles for each and post them.
- Take just one more shot at the premium theme I bought. If I keep having problems, just switch to one of the hundreds (thousands?) already available. It's not worth fussing over.
On to week 2!