Can someone make a full time income promoting WA? You bet they can!
When someone asks me how much I make, I politely tell them to mind their own business, but I do see that many members in WA still keep asking it and I know it's not because they want to be intrusive but because they want to know that they're not working tirelessly for nothing.
- How many times have members in chat and forum posts asked this:
- How much on average do you make a month/year?
- What is a realistic expected income in WA?
And most people don't really answer that question. Some don't make much, some are still new and not making anything and many are making an incredible income but keeping it private and you can't blame them for doing it.
But today I would like to share how much WA has made me last year in 2015 so when you or another member asks one of those questions about income potential, just show them this blog:
In some states in the U.S, this is considered full time.
The goals you should set:
1. Do the training. Every blog post I have links back to WA's training and it's that training that helped me reach that goal.
2. Be patient and work your butt off. It doesn't come right away, but it will when you stop waiting and work.
3. What if I am not promoting WA? Can my niche site make this much? Yes it can and do it, repeat steps 1-2.
Have a great July 4th weekend all!