Tactics For Building Readership - Part One
5. Engage your readers passionately
This particular tactic needs to be handled wisely. This is because you're going into stronger and deeper relationship and you wouldn't want to mess up with your audience in any way. You would want your audience to see you as someone who they can trust and always get back to whenever they need a hand with anything having to do with their own business.
Now, to be the best who/which you're expected to be in the sight of your readers, let's look at some factors to be considered while engaging or being in a relationship with your readers:
- Get back to your readers in earnest after they had left a comment: Earnestly getting back to your readers after they had left their comments on your blog is one of the ways in which they will discover you as a passionate blogger, and this is the time when they will start building trust in you.
- Feel your readers' feelings and let this reflect in your message while addressing them: In your response back to your readers, let it be fine-tuned such a that they still get relieved and see possibilities ahead even when they thought they had already failed.
- Give your readers full and interactive support: This is one of the most cherished and appreciated values your readers can ever find in you and which makes them become great fans of your community.
- Help them solve their problems by sharing useful tips: Provide useful blogging tips to accompany your follow-up messages and give them one-on-one interactive mentoring and support whenever they require it. By helping them this way, you're building your own business and you're constructing an empire that will lead to a multi-million dollar brand.
- Provide useful content intentionally to address and fix their problems: Fine-tune your content intentionally to further help your readers fix their problems and bring them back on track.
6. Join other bloggers in conversation through blog commenting
While building relationship alongside (Through your genuine and valuable comments), you'll get noticed for your quality and valuable comments by other bloggers who also join the conversation and, with time, it will occur to them naturally as well to visit your blog, read posts and leave comments. It's a simple and powerfully-working strategy for building readership.