Things You Can Do With Your Blog In Order Not to Quit
Why Must You Quit Blogging When You Have Things You Can Do?
I'm not really trying to brag here but I want to share with you my six years blogging experience.
The reason we call some people pro bloggers is that they're responsible to other people as they've got better experience than them. They are in the right position to lead and can save newbie and struggling veteran bloggers from going astray.
One major fact about becoming successful with a blog is that people begin to return to your blog and start following you once they've found that you offer useful and informative content at all times.
A working strategy to satisfying readers' appetites is trying to meet them at the point of their needs. By providing useful content that may be of help to some readers, you will be seen as a responsible blogger by your audience.
In this tutorial, I'm going to suggest a couple of steps that you might have taken in the past towards becoming a successful blogger. It's possible that some might have worked for you to some extent and some might not have worked well as a result of your inconsistency.
1. Select the right niche for your brand
2. Publish guest posts and become an authority
3. Visit "Question and Answer" sites like Quora, Yahoo Answers and many more and pick a few questions relevant to your niche to answer
4. Publish frequently on a content aggregator app known as LinkedIn Pulse
5. Interact with groups, fans and communities across social channels.