Is E-Mail Dead?
Last Update: Sep 28, 2019
Today, I attended Jay’s webinar on Automation Strategies with Instagram. Excellent session in case you missed. In this age of social media and everyone claiming traffic is in Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest and so on,
I was wondering...
Is E-Mail Dead?
It so happen, I received an email with some interesting facts about what else? Email!!
Was it a coincident?
Let’s look at what facts was in that email.
- Email produces a return on investment (ROI) of $40.56 for each $1 dollar invested. That's an ROI of over 4000% ~ Direct Marketing Association
- 80% of retail professionals say that email marketing is their greatest driver of customer retention. Social media is a distant second at 44%. ~ Emarketer
- 77% of people prefer to get promotional messages via email, as opposed to other platforms. ~ ExactTarget
- Email marketing produces more conversions than any other marketing channel, including search and social. ~ Monetate
- An email is 5 times more likely to be seen than a Facebook post. ~ Radicati
- 24% of visitors buy something via email, compared 2.49% via search and 0.59% via social media. ~ Monetate
What Do You Think?
Some if the facts sound too good to be true, like an email is five times more likely to be seen than a Facebook post!
So, let's hear it from the WA tribe,
What do you think?
Express your views...
Since we are all going to have to complement our organic SEO effort with some other strategies.
May be useful to get this conversation going...
See more comments