First WA Sale & Referral Same Day
Today I woke up to the news that I've made the first WA sale. The mail from Kyle to confirm this news was indeed one of my best since I joined WA. At the same time I recieved another news that someone has accepted my invitation to try things out. This was indeed very exciting to me too!
Now, I know this is just like a drop in the sea and it's like nothing at all compared to some of us who are making six figure sales but I have a reason to be excited because of the following reasons: -
1. I am one of those people whose formal jobs doesn't allow any room to do anything else, sometimes I work over 10 hours a day. In fact last year I had almost given up from WA because I wasn't getting any time. I didn't even renew my annual subscription because I was almost getting a burnout. So I decided to take a break which am glad I did.
2. I am a non-english speaking person and so english is my fourth language and it's not easy to make readable and understandable statements. Sometimes it's really hard for me but WA has really trained me to be a writer.
3. I've changed my website domain names three times within one and half years. I don't advice you to do the same because this really affects the growth of your business.
4. When I failed to renew my premium subscription last year, all my websites were almost removed from the system and you can imagin when I came back in March this year, it's like I was starting all over again. I couldn't believe all the work I had done for over a year was going to waste but thanks to the support, they restored my webistes though the site trust went down to 0%.
5. I've made some sales before in my music niche webiste but I've never been excited as I am with yesterday's sale. Music niche is my great passion and so it's easy for me but when it comes to promoting WA, I'm writing what am learning from the lessons and from other members. So to me, this is one of my greatest achievements.
6. In March this year I decided to come back and recommitted myself and set new goals. Among the goals I set were to redo the lessons again especially the Bootcamp. So far am in phase three and am planning to finish up the tasks before the year ends.
7. I also decided to write one post on my three websites on a weekly basis. Though this is challenging due to the nature of my job but atlease am trying my best. Now I know hardwork really pays!
This achievement has really charged me up to put more effort in building my websites. Well, I know this sale should have come ealier than this if I had enough time but I don't regret in any way. We all learn through mistakes and I can say that now am more equiped to mentor somebody than I was last year. Am proud of my achievement as I trust God for greater success ahead.
I'd like to pass appreciations to the support team and some special guys here who have really assisted me whenever I needed their assistance. I'd like to appreaciate guys like Jerry Huang, Mike and others who have really given me a personalized assistance. May God blessings be upon you guys.
I also appreciate Jay for his thorough webinars. I've learned a lot of things from these webinars and I'd encourage each one of us to take time and watch Jay. If you miss out, you can always find a recorded version which I always use because I can't get time to watch him live.
I hope this you are also putting enough effort to build your business.
Blessings to all of you.