ChatGPT "the art of the prompt" Chapter 2
Last Update: May 23, 2023
Previously: ChatGPT "the art of the prompt" Chapter 1
AI Has the Ability to Analyze Your Target Audience and Their Needs
Knowing who your demographic is means learning more than just their gender and age group. You’ll want to know their primary geographic location, their income level, and also what their problem areas are so that you can serve their needs.
You can take your niche information and prompt AI like this: “Who would most likely be my target audience for an air fryer blog?” AI will give you information about your audience like this:
- People who are new to air fryers and need to know how to preheat them, what they can cook in them, and how to clean them
- People who are already using their air fryer but want cooking tips and recipes
- People looking for healthy cooking tips using an air fryer because it uses little to no oil
- People who are limited on time and need quick and easy meal preparations
- People who love having an array of kitchen gadgets.
You can then ask for more information by saying: “Tell me more about the demographics for this niche.” Now it gives you even more information about your target audience, such as:
- Broad age range (students through retirees; big appeal with Millennials and Gen Z because they are health conscious and comfortable with gadgets)
- Appeals to both men and women
- Good for any income level, but more popular with higher income individuals
- Popular with people of a higher education level
- Good for individuals or large families
- Big appeal to health conscious individuals
- Popular in developed countries
- Good for beginner cooks.
If you want to know the reasons people are interested in your niche, you can prompt AI for a more thorough list. Some of the reasons will already be provided to you in the demographic information.
But prompt AI for more, like this: “Give me a comprehensive list of all of the reasons why someone needs or wants to learn about cooking with an air fryer.” New ideas (in addition to those found above) that might be given to you by AI include things like:
- Convenience (less mess, easy)
- Versatility (can cook meat, vegetables, seafood, and even dessert)
- Crispy texture appeal
- Easy cleanup (dishwasher safe)
- Energy efficient
- Space saver (minimal space required and less clutter)
- Craving Satisfaction (with no guilt for comfort foods)
- Family-friendly cooking (kids can easily use it)
- Outdoor cooking alternative
- Reduced odors (compared to frying)
- Dietary restrictions.
If you see anything you need more clarity on, ask AI to expand its information for you. For example, we can ask it: “Regarding the dietary restrictions, what health problems might make air frying a good choice for cooking?”
Then you can see these answers:
- Heart health
- Digestive disorders (like gallbladder, which needs less fat)
- Food allergies (common with breaded and fried foods)
- Respiratory conditions that react negatively to food odors.
So you might even be able to look at that list and spot an opportunity to tap into a health niche using air fryers. Ask AI: “What are some good slants that combine air fryer cooking and a health condition?”
You could get ideas like Weight Loss with Air Fryer Cuisine, Heart-Healthy Cooking with Air Fryers, Gut-Friendly Air Fryer Cooking, and so on. By drilling down into the demographics and needs of your audience, you can solidify your selections from the research and ideas that AI provides.
AI Can Spot Problems and Help You Deliver Solutions in Your Niche
See more comments