Wealth File 9 - Millionaires Mindset
Let’s have a look at Wealth File Number 9
Here is a short introduction for those who’ve just joined my series:
I’m reading the book “Secrets of the Millionaire Mind” by T. Harv Eker. He has found out 17 ways of thinking and of taking action, which are essential if we want to get really successful and wealthy. He calls these ways of thinking “Wealth Files”. Throughout my journey to a Millionaires Mindset I’m sharing these Wealth Files with you.
Wealth File #9:
“Rich people are bigger than their problems.”
“Poor people are smaller than their problems.
"The secret to success is not to try to avoid or get rid of or shrink from your problems; the secret is to grow yourself so that you are bigger than any problem."
Poor people will do almost anything to avoid problems.
If they see a challenge they run away.
But whether you are rich or poor, problems do not go away. As long as you are breathing, you will always have problems (challenges) and obstacles in your life.
- The bigger the problems you can handle, the bigger the business you can handle.
- The bigger the responsibility you can handle, the more employees you can handle.
- The more customers you can handle, the more money you can handle and ultimately the more wealth you can handle.
Rich and successful people are solution-oriented; they spend their time and energy strategizing and planning the answers to challenges that come up, and creating systems to make certain that problem doesn’t occur again.
Poor and unsuccessful people are problem-oriented. Theys pend their time and energy complaining and seldom come up with anything to alleviate the problem.
Rich people do not complain about problems, do not avoid problems, and do not complain about problems.
Become a master at handling problems and overcoming obstacles, then nothing can stop you from getting successful!
Millionaire Mind Actions:
- Whenever you are feeling upset over a“big” problem, then take a deep breath and say to yourself, “I can handle this. I am bigger than any problem.”
- Write down a problem you are having in your life. Then list specific actions you can take to resolve or at least improve this situation. This will move you from problem thinking into solution thinking. Visualize how good it will feel, when the problem finally has been resolved .Then take action!
Speak out following Declaration loud and clear to yourself, to underline your intention:
“I am bigger than any problems.”
“I can handle any problems.”
My own experiences:
Whenever I am feeling upset over something I do take a deep breath and tell myself, that the problem won’t disappear just because I’m getting upset and angry. I’ve always been rather a calm person, but inside me I fight against the upset feelings.
I have lately discovered the healing effect of meditation. It helps to relax and it is also very healthy for our brain and body. There are many great meditation videos on youtube. Many, many successful people do meditate every day, for example Oprah Winfrey, Tom Hanks and Tim Ferris. It makes us resilient, which helps us to overcome obstacles and find solutions for any problem.
YOU CREATE YOUR SUCCESS, ONLY YOU, SO BE AWARE of your THOUGHTS and TAKE ACTION.
If you would like to start this journey from the beginning then click the following link:
Learn to think like a Millionaire
and your business will prosper!