Life is never dull having a website!
It's been a while since I have written my last blog here. And although I log in to WA on a daily basis (yes I am around here every day;), usually answering a few questions, I am not very active anymore, apart from occasionally sharing a training.
In December last year, I decided to take a huge step back from the WA forum, to be able to use more time for my online business. That was rather disappointing, I must say. One after the other presented itself.
Life is never dull having a website, let alone when you have 8 to attend to. I love to work on my websites, but sometimes there are so many other things coming around the corner, I don't have time left to blog.
- Themes that were no longer being updated had to be replaced.
- Plugins that just stopped.
- Error messages on Google that needed to be addressed.
- Links that no longer worked.
- Images which turned all of a sudden blurry.
- Affiliate companies suddenly stop their program.
- Infographics that didn't work anymore.
- I helped my daughter setting up her school portfolio website.
- Ads displaying odd or not at all.
- You name it...I have seen it come by..
One thing is certain, I learned a lot from it. I was forced every time to take some action. Figure out what the solution is, and sometimes I just can't figure it out.
And then... I have Site Support! And MarionBlack... When I get stuck you are there for me!
Awww!! They are incredible, fast, helpful and knowledgeable.
Here's a big compliment to you both, 2 thumbs up!