How and Why to add No Follow and Target Blank
Why to add a "nofollow" tag
If you write a sponsored post and use an affiliate link, Google considers that as a paid link. Every time link to that company’s website, you run the risk of being dropped from the Google search engine results pages. That's why you add a "nofollow" tag to that link.
Why to add a "target blank" tag
You add a target blank tag, when a link on your website leads your visitor to another website. If you don't add a target black, you will probably loose your customer.
How to add a "nofollow" and "target blank" manually
How Pretty link plugin can help you
Add the pretty link plugin
Click on add new link
- Paste your link at no.1
- Give your link a name, do this without spaces. When you add spaces you get liks like this in your browser. E.g. go to google
when you add gotogoogle it will look like this
- Click on advanced options
- Check the box behind the "No follow"
- Check the box behind "Tracking" you can see how many clicks there are
- Create link
- Copy and paste the pretty link into your post
Have a nice weekend all:))