This Is Real Passive Income
Last Update: Jun 3, 2019
Hi everyone, I hope you are all doing great.
Last Sunday my son graduated from Cornell University and will soon start his internship at Google.
We've gone to his graduation ceremony and gone for a road trip, so I haven't updated my website for one week.
However, I kept checking my site data every day and happy to saw it's making good progress.
Since I found my real target audiences 2 weeks ago, my website traffic has taken off. The best times I got over 1K users and nearly 3K pageviews in a day. The bounce rate dropped to 60-70% and the Avg. session duration increased to 3-4 minutes.
Even in the week we were away, I wasn't able to post new articles, my site still had at least over one hundred users a day and most of them were returning users.
Along with that my earning is increasing as well.
Only in two weeks, I have made $121 from Amazon Affiliate and $19 from Google Adsense.
I know it is not a big number, but it is certainly a beginning. Especially most of them are passive Income, I mean, my site generated the money by itself when I was away or asleep.
Every morning I log in to my Amazon Affiliate account and enjoy watching more orders show up.
I also got more organic comments.
I remember when my website just came live I was so worried that my articles were not good enough and nobody would read them.
However, all I heard from my audiences are how they enjoyed reading my posts and thanking me to share the valuable information to them.
My audiences are my biggest inspirations. They encourage me to create more quality contents.
I am in the health and wellness niche, people say it's very competitive. The good news is high competition also means there are more demands.
All I need to do is to keep writing informative articles.
From my experience, I want you to know, EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!
- Set your mind for a higher level of yourself and don't look back.
- Don't sell yourself short. You are better than you think.
- Don't ever give up. If you just start, you have to be aware that it's not a making money quick method. Be patient, the money will come eventually.
- Find your real target audiences and do your best to engage them will help build your authority.
- Providing useful information. Help people to solve problems then money will follow.
- We are in a marathon. Don't rush through. Take your time to learn, to experiment, to practice.
- Enjoy your beautiful journey!!
Thank you for reading my post and hope you enjoy it.
Have a wonderful day!
See more comments