The Next Chapter
2019 is going to be filled with so much excitement! My son's getting married, my daughter is graduating from college and we have our fifth grandchild on the way. All wonderful things!
Several months ago, as I was talking with my husband, I referred to all these new things getting ready to happen in each person's life as being their next chapter.
REVIEWING MY BUSINESS
I started then looking at the next chapter for my business. As many of you know, I have a student program business and have built a website around that business. As I am trying to grow my business and site, sometimes it's necessary to step back and think about the next chapter.
Things are constantly changing in the world. As that's happening, I need to ask myself some important questions:
- Am I keeping up with the changes in my niche?
- Do I need to make some changes in my business and to my site?
- If so, what changes do I need to make and how?
- What do I need to do to make my business and my site successful?
While I was thinking about it, I realized something. My business can be very comparable to reading a book:
- Like when reading a book, I can get stuck in a chapter just like I can get stuck in my business and continue to do the same old thing over and over, year after year.
- Like when reading a book, sometimes I need to re-read concepts to make sure I understand just like in my business when I need to go back to re-read the training or review videos.
- Like when reading a book, I ponder and think through things to make sure I've grasped the concepts just like in my business with pondering if I am expressing the right concepts in my site content.
WHAT IS THE NEXT CHAPTER?
As I am thinking through all of these concepts, I am looking at my next chapter to see what it holds for me. I am updating, making changes, deciding how I want to move forward. It's time to think about all this. No one should become stagnant. Stagnation doesn't help our customers and site visitors, so I need to stay on top of my niche and provide the best and most current information available.
MY QUESTION TO YOU
I want to find out from you - WHAT IS YOUR NEXT CHAPTER? Have you thought about it? Please share. I would like to hear from you.
Have a great day and upcoming week.
~ Yvette ~