What Makes A Person Great?
We look at the figure heads of Mount Rushmore and we see four of the greatest leaders in American history. If your American I don't even need to tell you there names. They made a commitment to a nation and ended up building one of the greatest nations this planet has ever seen
What is your nation? Are you a leader of men, or do you wish to only follow? You are here at WA for some reason. You have brought all you fears, achievements and misconceptions about what being a leader is.
- A leader is one who will suffer loss before they will let those around them suffer
- A leader is one who will say no when those around him are saying yes
- A leader is one who lays awake at night trying to find a solution to your problem
- Leaders are men who are a top Mount Rushmore looking to the future
What is your future here? Are you just going through the motions or have you made the commitment?
One of my hero's is Abraham Lincoln. There is the story about the log cabin but I don't hold much stock in that. No its the story of his commitment to being a true leader and not being afraid to fail..
- 1832 Lost his job, Defeated for the State legislature
- 1833 Failed in business
- 1835 Sweetheart died
- 1836 Had a nervous breakdown
- 1838 Defeated for speaker
- 1843 Defeated for nomination for congress
- 1848 Lost nomination
- 1849 Rejected for land office
- 1854 Defeated for US Senate
- 1856 Defeated for nomination for vice president
- 1858 Defeated again for US senate
- 1860 Elected President of the United States
I have no Chrystal ball but I don't think you will ever be the president. But your here for some other reason. Your looking for answers. Are you going to be a leader? Are you going to build a business that will take you to Las Vegas? Are you making the commitment?
Have you had failures in your life? Have you tried to be a leader and failed? Have you tried to build a business and failed? Have you failed at relationships? Well the failures stop here. Create a business that you as a leader will be proud to say is yours.
Have you helped people along the way? Are you still helping people or is it all about you? It's not easy being a leader but now you are working with two great leaders who are taking you by the hand and giving you the ability to take the reigns of leadership. They are teaching you how to be leaders. Take advantage of it.