The Day has Finally Come. We Hit 1K Monthly Visitors!
DISCLAIMER** This is not that much of a success post because some people drive more PER DAY than this blog drives per month but it's a small success for me, and one I have been striving towards.
Well folks, the day has finally arrived and when I logged into my Analytics account, I could see that PhysiqueAuthorityhas finally hit 1K monthly visitors.
As a matter of fact, I knew that this would happen yesterday already because we were only 17 or so viewers shy of that!
- 1 Writer on the website (me)
- 10 (almost 11) months to get this far
- 85 blog posts/pages
- 1 Single website
The below pics are some snapshots of key Analytics data.
- 1K Visitors:
- Daily Viewership (beginning of time [May 2017] to today):
- Monthly Viewership (beginning of time [May 2017] to today):
- More than 85% of my traffic is from organic search (since about Mid-December):
Let's go over these.
- I first began my website around May 4th, 2017 as a free member
- Went Premium about 3-4 days later
- Published my first blog post that same month
- Wrote about 5-8 posts per month for the first few months
- Went through a design crisis around October/November 2017 and published barely anything
- Suddenly in December saw a spike in traffic
- Traffic has been growing steadily now all the way up to that illusive 1K per month as of today, March 25, 2018!
Thank you WA, Kyle, Carson and fellow WA members for making this all possible.
With 1K visitors per month, what are my earnings?
To be honest with you, ZERO. I think all in all I have made just shy of around $200 since starting my journey last year in May 2017, and I haven't made a single dime in the last month but the most important thing is gaining more traffic.
Please also stay tuned for an in-depth training I will be doing on how to target keywords that target people AT THE END of the sales cycle - people that probably have their credit cards out and ready to buy!
Thank you everyone.