3 Affiliate Marketing Tips: From 17 WA Experts
I just wanted to share this great article put together from Kayin (Zerokai)
He asked 17 successful WA members this simple question:
What are the 3 affiliate marketing tips/advice you have for beginners to help them reach affiliate success?
There are some hidden gems in there and he even summarises it at the end. It's amazing how similar the advice is and I wish I had read this when I had started out here at WA!
(I've been told that linking to Kayin's post counts as spam... I guess becuase it links to something externally (read Kyles Spam is a No No post), but if you are interested to read it then you can either message me or Kayin directly!)
P.S. If you know someone that may benefit from this please do share it with them in any way you can.
UPDATED- Here are my main takeaways:
- Post content frequently
- Focus on popular/ easier to rank for posts (reviews, how tos, best ofs)
- **Be consistent (2 hours a day is better than 14 hours once a week).... ONE OF MY FAV's**
- Most people give up too soon (aim to persist with proven long term traffic strategies)
- Focus on affiliate products (ideally 1-3 to start... too many people have dozens or even hundreds)
- Choose a niche that you actually enjoy (or want to learn more about)