- Wealthy Affiliate - The Open Education Project
Wealthy Affiliate - The Open Education Project
Spam or blatant promotions are not allowed within Wealthy Affiliate. If your intended purpose of being here and to engage is solely based on your underlying promotions, please refrain from doing this.
The reason we are firm on our stance on self promotion here at Wealthy Affiliate is we are and want to continue to be a safe haven for people. One that is free of all promotions and focuses on people helping each other! :)
If you want to offer help or training or tell a story, do so within the mediums provided here (create training, create a blog post, engage within comments or chat with others).
Here are the rules for spam within WA. If you go against any of these, you may lose all posting privileges within WA and depending or may be completely removed from WA without the ability to ever join again (yes, we do take this stuff seriously).
- No unsolicited messages promoting products, services, or outside communication to be sent through private messaging. This will lead to immediate removal of your ability to post anywhere within WA.
- No copied content allowed to be posted here at Wealthy Affiliate. This content will be immediately removed and you will lose posting privileges.
- Do not copy content from WA and post it somewhere else on the Internet. This includes copying your own blog content and putting it on your website.
- No promotions with comments or chat. Although these may seem like subtle ways to promote, if you are caught doing this, you will likely lose privileges. If a link is posted out of an act to help someone, not sell something, that is OK.
- No training should be focused around a promotion of a product or service or give half information. If it does, then it will be immediately removed from the training at WA and you may lose all privileges to post training in the future.
- No blog or forum posts that are created for the pure purpose of promoting a product. This does include product reviews. Rants are OK.
- No adding affiliate links to any blog, training, discussion or private message
- Do not anything that is "niche" specific. If you have a dieting website or a website that offers people recipes, these types of posts should be reserved for your own website and not within Wealthy Affiliate.
- Do not post content where your readers are required to go to an external website to "read more" or "watch". All of the content must be self contained within the post itself.
- No soliciting phone numbers or asking people to call you
- Asking for personal contact information
- Any inappropriate content (adult content, website URL's or related images)
- Soliciting communication outside of the Wealthy Affiliate platform
- Using incorrect or misleading headlines within your discussions or blog posts
- No faith or religion based posts
- No signatures at the end of your posts (posting your website URL, image, etc)
- No politically driven posts
- Promoting ANY product whatsoever
- Anything else that you are knowingly doing in attempt to sell something.
- We do not allow any form of fundraising or charity including that campaigning for members here within WA. Please keep all fundraising campaigns external of WA.
- No "click bait" titles. The title of your post must represent the content you write. Do not create titles that are confusing and that have the purpose of attracting the most clicks as possible.
We are all here with the ultimate goal of success, if you try some "sneaky sneak" spam attempts within WA, you will be caught and you may be in for an "account explosion"! We are flexible on every other aspect of WA other than spam. No exceptions. Just don't do it!
We truly are a community of help and if you see any form of spam going on, please do let us know and we will handle accordingly. :)