How Can You Determine if Your Site has Quality
Last Update: December 19, 2016
- Average time spent by previous visitors on your site.
- The more time a visitor spend on your site the better
- Total number and quality of inbound links. Please make sure that any inbound links you have linking to your site are from sites that also have quality content and are useable sites.
- Social sharing on Twitter, Google plus
- Total links forwarded in Gmail. Yes this doses help
- Repeat visitors to your article or blog. Again it determines how useful your article or blog is to your community.
- Links to/from higher authority pages to/from the article.
- Author information including contact info. Please add the author of the article even if it's yourself. If the content was written by someone else please give them credit.
- Authority site back link. This really helps give your site some authority too. The ever elusive wikipedia link.
- Spelling and grammar, yes this matters! This is where I struggle.
69 comments 34 likes
13 comments 20 likes
20 comments 23 likes
23 comments 31 likes
38 comments 36 likes
19 comments 27 likes
11 comments 19 likes
16 comments 19 likes
24 comments 25 likes
32 comments 41 likes