Playing With Words Part 2
I did promise you all that I would post part two of 'Playing with words'; so, here's a few more whimsical ramblings that you might find amusing. This will give some people food for thought :-)
1) In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to try to make it normal again.
2) How is it one careless match can start a bush fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
3) Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things underneath here, and drink whatever comes out?"
4) Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there? I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes out of it's its bum'.
p) Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?
5) If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
6) Do illiterate people really get the full effect of Alphabet Soup?
7) Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him on a car ride, he sticks his head out the window?
8) Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
9) Why do they put a 'sell by date' on soured cream?
10) Why don't they build planes out of the same indestructible material as the ' black box'?
Part Three will be posted soon.