Rules - you gotta be kidding?
Not everyone likes rules
- Most countries and business have rules.
- Can you imagine the chaos if we didn't have them?
- Even WA has them - for our protection.
- Many problems come when we don't know them.
- Could be remedied by reading or studying them.
Try going 80 mph in a 30 mph speed zone...explain to the police that you didn't understand the speed limit! "Ignorance of the law is no excuse" will be his response.
We are a very diverse community
- Are made up of many nationalities, beliefs, religions, political systems.
- That's why we have rules about blogging or posting on WA.
- The rules are pretty simple and not hard to understand, but you have to read them!
- There are many languages spoken here.
- Many levels of training and gifts. Lots of diversity in abilities.
- WA brings them all together to help us reach one goal - learn the system and grow.
Want to upset someone?
- Criticize their religion! Disparage their country! You'll start a fire.
- Tell someone they don't know what they are talking about.
- Let them know you don't like their looks! Wow...you're in for a fight!
How do we solve the problem?
- Read the rules. For blogging, they're at the bottom of the blogging template.
- Respect each other, even if you feel they are wrong.
- Be careful how you correct someone who has made a mistake.
- Encourage someone who has accomplished something.
- Don't be so judgmental - maybe, just maybe, you could be wrong!
- Admit when you make a mistake and don't make it again. I do, so can you.
- Quit wearing your feelings on your sleeve. Take criticism with grace.
You know, we can all learn from each other. There might just be something that you don't know and may find it here. I have...a bunch of stuff and I love it.
I love our diversity. I love meeting new friends from all over the world. We all have something to contribute, so just do it.
By the way, enjoy the journey.