Personal Growth Through Wealthy Affiliate
About 2 months ago, I decided to join the Wealthy Affiliate community. It has, and continues to be, one of the best decisions I've made. It has helped to inspire me creatively while also keeping me motivated as a means to secure my financial future.
I didn't realize all of the untapped potential that affiliate marketing holds this day in age. So many of us rely on google and social media for our information, which gives affiliate marketing an edge by developing a "niche", or a specific keyword to capture an audience.
I have learned thus far how to:
- Create a website using Wordpress
- Use keyword research as a marketing tool
- Incorporate affiliate links into my website
- Write a comprehensive product review related to my niche
- Engage my posts via social media (Twitter, Pinterest, etc.)
- Use tools like Google Analytics & Search Console
I look forward to engaging my audience more in the near future, while creatively writing more posts about one of my favorite things: Cats!
In the next 6 months, I hope to get some consistent and active traffic on my website.
Please feel free to comment below if you have any WA success stories of your own you'd like to share.