Successful SWAG and Digging It
Last Update: February 08, 2018
I can't believe it is only mid-week and how much I have to show for it. It is not bragging to be sure; it's more like shaking my head in disbelief. Perhaps, as a result of being a part of the amazingly energetic SWAG, maybe it has to do with getting the information that our financing for Tall Pines Inn in Eureka Springs, AR was approved, or perhaps because it's below zero with 12 inches of snow and I just have "cabin fever."
So far I have:
- My new domain/website for SWAG. I started a little skeptical, but after some structure work and a new logo I really "dig" it. LOL :)
- I feel great about my niche for SWAG and how I, at least, want to start targeting my audience. I have some brainstorming to do, but I am speaking from my heart, so in a way, I feel connected to the audience I want to reach.
- I have one post done and another in the works. One review down and another in the works.
- Effective use of keywords has always been a struggle for me. I have listened to several keyword trainings, including the Jaaxy training. I have started building myself new keyword lists that will serve me through this project. I am gradually feeling more confident. Thank you, Kyle, for the excellent training!
- I completed phase 1 of Bootcamp, and now I'm moving on to lesson 6 of Phase 2.
- I finally got somewhat caught up on WA emails ; - /
A Few Successes Even
- I wrote a new post for my main website and did some topic research for future posts. I still need to keep that site moving forward. I have finally started to get decent traffic, and most of my posts hit Page 1 on Google. Thank you to everyone who has visited and left comments. You are greatly appreciated!! :)
- I have bloggers reaching out to me to link and connect. How cool is that!
- My personal goal was to learn Instagram and see what it could do for me. I am amazed how much traffic I have built on Instagram. Not sure if this is what has accounted for the increased traffic on my site, but it has gone hand in hand. I am becoming a fan!
The rest of the week I will focus on writing... writing... writing... Quality!
Have a beautiful, fun-loving week. Happy thoughts only!
1 comment 6 likes
13 comments 21 likes
14 comments 24 likes
23 comments 19 likes
21 comments 20 likes
17 comments 9 likes
15 comments 10 likes
13 comments 13 likes
15 comments 8 likes
11 comments 9 likes