We are all Super Heroes and are all Super Affiliates within (SWAG) Month 2 Review
We are all Super Heroes with our own unique powers (gifts) and we all have a Super Affiliate within us too.
If I was a Super Hero I would totally be Wonder Woman, how about you?
My 'Super Affiliate' powers or characteristics were challenged this month. I set off with a great confident start 'slam dunking' my planning with:
- Keyword research
- Blog title creation and
- Blog content outlines but then....
I got lost in necessary administration and training for my paid work. I am very grateful to have the income I earn and to be able to provide for my son and I, however, I do also like to stretch myself with learning about:
- affiliate and online marketing and business here,
- keeping my fitness up and
- taking time out to play ukulele and sail
So rather than beat myself up about what I didn't achieve, I am today celebrating what I did achieve:
- Achieved the keyword research task
- Created required blog titles
- Broke down the articles
- Wrote 4 blogs to my blog/WA website
- Added imagery to the content (so LOVE the image library here at WA)
- Distributed what little content I did publish throughout the month
- I discovered I had WA credits I hadn't used yet - yipee! So I did you use them
- I commented on other WA members posts through SiteContent
- I received comments on my posts through SiteContent
- actively on having comments on all my posts
- incorporated affiliate links to my reviews
- the days I was active here at WA I assisted other WA members
- linked content posts to my reviews
- Created 4 helpful posts here at WA throughout the month
- Checked my sites speed performance and seeking assistance on that
- Deleted about 400 post categories on my website that didn't make sense and reorganised the categories I do use
- Created a blog writing timetable for me to follow for this next month
- Realising that the blog writing skills I am honing here has helped me with fund grant writing in one of my paid roles
- Reviewed and updated the automated emails from Mailchimp for when visitors subscribe to receive my free gift
- Focused on my strengths and let go of what I didn't achieve this month - as today I begin Month 3's journey by taking action on some of what I didn't achieve last month
So, in summary, I am adopting a more 'no-nonsense' and 'action-taker' approach this month to my blog writing as I think it is a much more Wonder Woman attitude and move on to the new month with renewed energy and determination.