Struggling to be heard "Why"
Last Update: Feb 25, 2018
We are all at some point in our life, struggle to be heard in this fast moving world of ours with constant bombardment of opinions and tweets. In this regards, the first thing to do is to move away from these common habits we all posses at some points in our lives to becoming a barometer to deterring our effort to be heard. However, the notion that say; do on to others, thing you will take if returned to you. Remember the fact that, what goes around comes around period and this is true energetically. These are important because they apply to every area of our living particularly interacting with customer or associate in affiliate marketing we are all running here on Wealthy Affiliate.
- The number one point is to stop gossiping others even thus it is seems fun to do, you are projecting untrustworthy impression to others and you will not probably want it to be done to you.
- Stop being judgemental because judging others will make it hard converse. how will you feel talking to someone knowing very well he/she is judging you.
- Forget about negativity because no one want to listen to negative people
- Human-being are fun of complaining about everything failing to realise that complaining leaves us powerless with all its satisfaction and peace of mind gain from it, comes with misery, emptiness and limited ability or power to stand stronger.
- Take responsibility of your life and stop blaming others. It is hard to listen to a person who always passes responsibility on everyone but him/herself.
- Over exaggeration lower our language simply because it eventually turn into lying and no one want to listen to a liar.
- It happen sometimes that we tend to confuse facts with opinions but when these two get conflicted it becomes worthless to listen to.
HAIL YOURSELF IF YOU WANT TO BE HAILED. HAIL TO PERFECTION, HAIL TO TRUSTWORTHINESS AND HAIL TO RESPECTFULNESS.
H ;-This stands for honesty, be true to yourself and clearly state what you want to say or convey to others
A ;-Authenticity;- be yourself and stand on your own truth no matter what comes
I ;- Integrity;- to be what you say so that other can have the chance to trust you and do business with you
L ;-Love is very powerful tool to our general growth, not necessarily romantic love but wishing others well
See more comments