YouTube has an audience of over a billion people! And video marketing is now the latest trend. Be on the bandwagon now by having a YouTube channel. Establish a niche. Then, start making your videos. Make sure to produce quality content and establish authority in your niche. It can be YouTube music marketing or any YouTube videos marketing for that matter.
You will need a YouTube marketing plan to start. It doesn't have to be anything formal. You want "YouTube marketing for small business" ideas so that you will need YouTube Marketing tools.
The Video Trend
You've probably noticed as I have recently, that a lot of videos are now being used on Facebook, they show up on your smart phone, they're embedded in emails and not to mention on Twitter or even if you're just trying to get caught up with the news!
Whether you have a brick and mortar business or online-base, it's important to keep up with the latest trend on the web - video.
YouTube Marketing Tools and Tips
On YouTube, you will have your channel(s) and your pages, which are your videos. This is very similar to having a website which is your channel, and the different pages of your website are like your videos.
The same way that quality content gets your website ranked higher by search engines like Google and Bing, that lead to more traffic, good quality videos will also lead to having your YouTube channel(s) and videos (webpages) ranked higher, if not highest!
Videos can be made with you in them, appearing before the camera, talking, or with just your voice narrating. They can also be made using a fake voice application where you can type what needs to be said, and the app vocalizes for you. Or you can disguise your voice too.
Regardless of the approach you use, there will be three end-results that each video will accomplish, the same way a website does.
- Develop authority and a following, just by "posting" something relevant, important and/or useful to your niche/channel(s). When people watch your videos, your view count increases, then your "like" count does too, incrementally. This is what's done by most, developing content, providing value, and eventually, will lead to getting a subscriber/email address or even profit from an eventual product sale.
- Get a lead/email address. Very similar to a website capture page, a viewer can opt-in directly from a link on your video and provide his or her email address to get notified of new releases or upcoming videos. YouTube also has a "Subscription" option link below each video for viewers to subscribe to future videos of your channel(s).
- Sell something. This is the absolute bottom line you want to make money with your videos and your entire channel(s). You monetize for profit. Period.
Utilize any of the following ways to achieve your sale:
- Show customers how to use your particular service or product, especially if there's a lot involved in using it. It could be a walk through on how to use an application you're selling or a brand new computer that needs to have software downloaded, etc. At the end of your video or even halfway down the middle of it, provide a link to "buy."
- Provide a free report or your own personal assessment of the product or service you want to sell. Same strategy. Have a link or two to buy.
- Demo the product or service, and make sure to have your link(s) to purchase.
Make sure to think of your buyer's attention span. A video should ideally only be anywhere from 3 to 10 minutes long. Longer than 10 minutes can potentially lose as much as 75% of possible sales, subscriptions, loyal audience or email address captures.
On your website, your "About Me" page can be last on your menu. But in a YouTube video, who you are and your "short resume" is first. One or two sentences and include your other social media URL's if possible.
Get immediately right into the correct "radio station," WIIFM - What's In It For Me or Why Is It For Me. You can tell your viewer here too how long the video is going to be but you don't have to. Nowadays, viewers are savvy enough, so that if they want to, they can hover their mouse pointer at the "time" line at the bottom to find out for themselves.
Sell. Present. Tap dance. Showtime! This is where you "show off your wares."
Summarize. What you just saw was...
Tell them something helpful or of value. This can be your own personal or professional opinion on something based on your experience or area of authority or expertise.
Have them "sign the dotted line." In other words, have them "buy." Now. Do it. Whether it's to give you their email address, subscribe to your channel(s), or but your product or service.
Videos Have Arrived
The reason for all of this is to reiterate, the time to use video marketing, whether it's YouTube or something embedded on your website page(s), is NOW!
Gone are the days when, most of what people searched for on YouTube was music. At least that was my experience anyway. What have you searched for on YouTube lately? Product reviews? Training videos? Motivational? Inspirational? Educational?
Get a YouTube Channel. Make your videos. Engage your audience. Get viewed. Get liked. Get email addresses. Subscriptions. Sell. Make money.
YouTube Marketing gets you the most traffic for the least amount of work. Make the videos, get the organic traffic, and watch your PayPal account balance grow and grow before your eyes!
5 billion videos get watched daily. Almost a million viewers each month. Grab your piece of the pie!
Below are some links to help you get started. And keep an eye out for a sequel to this post.
Step-by-Step: Promoting With YouTube https://my.wealthyaffiliate.co...
YouTube Marketing 101 https://my.wealthyaffiliate.co...
Create a YouTube Account https://my.wealthyaffiliate.co...
How To Create A Video Intro For Free https://my.wealthyaffiliate.co...
YouTube Marketing Keywords and Niche Content https://my.wealthyaffiliate.co...