Thinking of dropping my website.
Last Updated: October 4, 2015
When I first got into WA I started out with the free 10 lessons and on lesson 4 started to build my niche website. Not long after that I decided to start the Boot Camp lessons and then setup my 'WA promotion' website (all with good intentions).6 months on, I find that time has become precious and more limited to me and, that dividing what time I have between the two sites is having a negative effect on the content and frequency of publishing on both websites. As I have pu
A secret of the rich
Last Updated: September 23, 2015
There are many things that rich, successful people do that poor, unsuccessful people don't do. One of these is something that you can do from now on.Finish what you start!There are two ways that successful people do this:1) Complete what you started until there is nothing left to complete.2) End what you started because it is not benefiting you.A lot of people are guilty of starting something and then saying to themselves a short while down the road "I'll come back to that later", and then neve
First WA money
Last Updated: September 7, 2015
Hi guys, it's been just over 4 months now since I joined Wealthy Affiliate. Throughout that time some moments were frustrating but most was positive.The positive moments are actually creating content and getting involved with the WA training and 'mixing' with its members.The not so positive parts is not making any referrals yet (god knows how people do it), and not getting any affiliate link sales through my websites.Good new though, I have earnt my first money through WA of $5 (through the tr
Update 1 of 6 Using Facebook with your website
Last Updated: September 2, 2015
Greetings friends,This is the first of 6 updates in connection to my training tutorial that I developed a month ago.What I love about experiments is that they are never wrong, they only prove or disprove something. Letâ€™s do a quick recap of what the experiment is.How effective is Facebook when being used in conjunction with your website? The idea is that you spend as much time as you can on your own website (about 95%) and use Facebook as a tool for the other 5% to keep your v
Am I right or wrong?
Last Updated: August 30, 2015
REVIEWS - Boot Camp sitesThat's the dreaded buzz word on WA. I have read a lot of blogs and posts from WA members that are having major difficulties with creating product reviews for their sites. I am one of them... Most online reviews are done by people that have never actually bought the product or even tried it (for free) mainly because we know they are scams and the last thing we want to be doing is giving them money. It is an inherent risk doing product reviews of