Are you a persistent person?
Do you want to continue to be a member even though other people don't want you to continue?
Are you faced with someone trying to stop you from doing something because they don't understand what you are trying to accomplish, such as learning a new skill, setting up your business, affiliate marketing and maybe some other thing you want to accomplish?
See the example in the image above; it says it all.
Grass growing through cracks in concrete is determined to succeed regardless of whether it's growing in the wrong place and not with other grasses. Why? Because it is branching out.
Yes, it will probably get poisoned, chopped down all because it wants to be different, we call it being untidy, or a stubborn piece of grass growing in the wrong place.
My idea of a persistent person is one with tenacity.
We at WA admire a person who has persistence, and they are respected by others who wish they could possess the ability to do something for themselves regardless of the setbacks in their life.
So why do so many of you give up?
- not paying family enough attention
- friends tell you it's not okay
- spouse issues the list could go on and on
Developing and mastering persistence to success is a skill, or is it?
So how do you develop the gift of a persistent person?
- Keep on trying even when things go wrong, remember that's how we learn
- Change your tactics
- have an ideal model, someone in WA who is successful that you can learn from and who is not afraid to help you when you pm them
- Take advantage of the moment
- Rest, take a break recharge your batteries and start again or restart
- Look at what you want to achieve: visualise your image, draw a picture, cut out a picture from a magazine
- Reward yourself after you have completed each goal
- Keep on being positive, confident, cheerful and enthusiastic
Many of us find this relatively easy to do; some of us have to work at it.
I hope you find this helpful and if the chips are down and you are not getting indexed. Remember Mr and Mrs Google love you and want you to succeed, but you have to have persistence. Persistence is Cool!