My First Month Progress Report...
Today marks my 1st month anniversary as an affiliate and a WA student so I decided to do a quick progress report to share with you guys and to have something to look back on.
Here is what I've done in 31 days:
- Signed up to WA and after 5 days I went premium
- Choose a sub-niche that I was comfortable with
- Purchased my domain name
- Created and customized my website to my liking
- Designed and uploaded a header for my website
- Added about me and private policy pages
- Added content to my pages
- Signed up to affiliate programs and added a few to my site.
- Wrote 1 review
- Posted articles in Street Articles
- Signed up to amazon and added items to my site
- Signed up to Ad sense and the ads are now live on my site.
- Created my facebook fan page, tweeter account and G+ account for my site.
- Joined forums related to my niche
- Completed 3 of the getting started course and half way through the 4th one
I haven't made any money as yet but that is not my main concern right now. I want to have a very strong foundation and have everything in place before I start marketing on a bigger scale. I want to make sure my auto-respond is set up first so that I can start building my list. I will be working on this next week hopefully.
So that's it. On to the 2nd month.
Thanks for reading