This week was a bit of a nightmare and as a result I have got very little done on WA. I could not log on to my site using my browser google Chrome as the middle of the page was just blank. I could however, get onto blogs and comments direct from my emails or from a different browser. On the blogs and comments, certain words had been made into links (I have tried to copy and paste this so you could see it but it would not paste). An example of a comment I received is: Thanks for the follow back. Good luck Wendy. The Good luck became a link with an arrow in the top right hand corner and when clicked would be an advert for something.
I contacted the technical dept. and they could not help. They referred me to Kyle and Carson who sent me a link for a free antivirus. I tried this but it did not resolve the problem. My Dad suggested I uninstall google Chrome and re-install it which I did. Hey presto, it worked - thanks Dad.
I hope this helps if anybody else has problems in the future.
Although the anti virus did not solve this particular problem, it is perhaps worth installing it as a back up and the link is: http://www.trendmicro.co.uk/