Stellar Posts Guaranteed to Boost Traffic, Social Shares and Sales
1000 Visitors in 60 Minutes
WHAT? 1,000 visitors in 60 minutes? Hey Peej, you're pulling my leg, right?
I understand your skepticism. I used to think that was impossible also. But, it IS do-able. It does take preparation - sort of like a product pre-launch. But, quite less intensive.
The founder of a recently developed Helpdesk Software wrote a blog post using a "Storytelling" scenario that simply took off like a tornado. He was quoted as saying.....
"Within an hour of the post being published, we had 1,000 new unique visitors. That soon turned into 5,000, and then 10,000, and before long, 20,000."
Storytelling is a powerful motivator. It evokes emotion and people can easily connect and relate. Incorporate storytelling with your data driven research post and you'll have a winner.
Tips for Researching and Writing Data-Driven Blog Posts:
- Find some stellar content within your niche that ranks well. Redefine it and improve it!
- Find the facts about a sub-topic in your niche, create actionable step-by-step elements to help your readers solve a problem.
- Show data as to WHY this is hugely important to your readers
- Add your personal perspectives on each section of your research
- Provide takeaways and lead your reader to a Call-to-Action
And, BOOM! You're new data-driven, researched blog post will take off. Do this a few times and you're bound to be seen as the GO-TO authority in your niche.
Hey, I didn't say it would be easy! But, it flat out works!