How to Use Twitter to Boost Your Website Traffic
Your followers may not notice a tweet you have just posted for the first time. Even if they did notice it, they would only glance at it briefly and then scroll down.
It is possible to regain their attention. You can be consistent and tweet about the same blog post 3 times in a week in many different ways to gain more attention. This is how you can mix it up:
- Tweet with the relevant photo, link, and original headline
- Tweet a question along with a link and a photo
- Tweet a portion of your blog post and include the link
- Send a tweet with a short clip of you giving a teaser for the post
- Tweet with a new photo
You can post the same product review or blog post multiple times. Tweeting the same post (in different ways) not more than three times per week is a good idea.
2. Act like a Human
Twitter allows you to be YOU on Twitter.
It doesn't mean that you have to always post a link to your blog. You can respond to tweets, retweet, and even be funny.
When you have a well-established Twitter community, it's normal to want more attention. But it's difficult to get more attention in a short period of time. You should be open to the possibility of tweeting about it.
You can use Twitter ads to:
- Target any user using keywords in tweets
- Target Twitter users that follow and engage with competitors
- Find people who are interested and able to afford the products or niche you are promoting