Boost your site Traffic with Pinterest - Learn the Basics
Let`s take action!
- Create a Pinterest Account ( if you already have on, convert it to Business)
- Claim your website
- Research Pinterest and find keywords a that you want to be found for.
- Create your Pinterest name + keywords
- Create username similar to your brand/site. www.pinterest.com/YOURSITENAME
- Choose the same profile picture that you use on your blog and social media.
- Write a profile bio with relevant keywords in it.
- Follow minimum 20 people from your niche ( continue to follow 10-20 every day)
- Create minimum 10 public - personal boards related to your niche ( remember BOOK- CHAPTERS)
- Create Main Board “BEST OF + YOUR BLOG NAME”, with only pins form your site
- Arrange your boards: FIRST: main board first, personal boards after (in the order of importance), last: group boards
- Name your boards and add boards description using relevant keywords.
- Search and apply to join at for at least 20-30 group boards.
That would be all for this basic tutorial how to start with Pinterest.
In the following tutorials, I will write about how to make great graphics for your pins, as well as how to make pins scheduler, so it does not take you more than half an hour - an hour a week.
If you like the tutorial, please write me in the comments. Also, if you have additional questions, be free to post.
My e-book about Pinterest comes SOON if you are interested to learn more, send me a PM.
PREVIOUS PAGE: How To Find Ans Apply Fro Pinterest Group Boards?