4 X Search Engine Traffic In 4 Days!
4 X Search Engine Traffic – Goals Challenge!
As I mentioned in the beginning of this training, my first step to rapidly increasing my Google traffic was to define a clear goal… Now it’s your turn…
Let’s set some crazy goals!!! – Write or copy & paste them down where you will see them daily… And read them daily until you are 100% confident that it is ALREADY ACHIEVED.
Your WA Profile is an idea for safe storage… You will see what I mean just now ;)
Here is how I recommend you set your goals,
- Set Your daily Website Traffic Goal for 1 year from now… Make it so big that it scares you!
- Set your daily Website Traffic Goal for 6 Months from now... about 1/3 of your year-end goal?
- Set your daily Website Traffic Goal for 3 Months from now… again about 1/3 of the 6 month mark.
- Set Your daily Website Traffic goal for 1 Month from now… again, about 1/3 of the 3 month mark.
Now guys and girls, I know some of you will have a tendency to under estimate yourself at this point. DON’T!!
Think about this for a second,
Set a goal to reach the top of a mountain and there is a pretty good chance you will achieve it. Right?
But then what?
However, set your goal for the stars and there is a good chance you may not reach it, HOWEVER… There is a far better chance that you will surpass that mountain and end up reaching the sky now!
So what I am trying to say is, BE BRAVE, step outside the box and don’t let your goals limit your true potential.
You will put more effort in by reaching for the stars than you will if you only have to reach for the top of that mountain and this will show in your results.
What do I mean by reaching for the stars?
Well, let’s say you have absolutely no traffic from Google to your website at the moment?
Would 30 000 visitors a month, 1 year from now be a crazy enough target? I personally think it may be… but let’s break that down for a second.
03 January 2017, I have monthly website visitors = 30 000
03 January 2017, I have daily Website Visitors = (30 000 / 30) = 1 000
03 June 2016, I have daily Website Visitors = (1000 / 3) = 333 (Because I don’t like chopping people in 1/3’s) ;)
03 March 2016, I have daily Website visitors = (333/3) = 111
03 February 2016, I have daily Website Visitors = (111/3) = 37
How Am I Achieving This Goal :
- I am dedicating and focusing myself to mastering Google traffic generation only.
- I am writing 8 to 12 quality, value filled posts a month… A comfortable minimum of 2 posts a week.
- I am analyzing and learning from what is working and applying what is working to my future posts.
- I am incorporating a long term SEO plan for my evergreen pages and building on this via my 8 to 12 quality, value filled posts a month in the short term.
Now, is this really that crazy?
For 37 website visitors a day, all you need is 8 posts with 140 visits a month each, OR 12 posts with 92 visitors a month each. . . And so on. How many you do is up to you.
Don’t jump the gun here ;) lol. Those figures will come in to play a bit later.
But considering the more posts you do and the more your website ages and gains domain authority… The better your evergreen pages will start to rank and start sending 1000’s of additional visitors per month to your website…
Can you see how realistic 30 000 visitors a month actually is? Not just some crazy guy anymore right?
Maybe a little ;)
Please take a second to complete your Google website traffic goals now and post them in the comment section if you’d like… I’d love to know what they are.
When you are done, let’s jump into the next step.