4 X Search Engine Traffic In 4 Days!
4 X Search Engine Traffic - Content Writing Secrets – That Are not So Secret.
Cool, you now have your fast, easy ranking keyword and are ready to start writing.
First thing I do is make sure I have me review template prepopulated with all my headings and secondary keywords for my niche, ready and waiting for me.
Kyle listed this in his training and there are many others on the community. So jump into the WA search and find one that suites your niche if you don’t already have one.
Remember, each niche will have high volume searches for certain secondary keywords… Mine, you will see in all my reviews on my website. The link is on my WA profile.
Make sure you are up and running with yours. It is going to be tough without it.
Your Heading – Post name – H1
Try to use both your primary keyword and secondary keyword here.
‘Premier Income Plan Review – Is It Legit Or A Scam’
Play with it and find what works for your niche.
Make sure your main keyword is in the url. I like to add my secondary if the main keyword is short enough. If not, just the main keyword.
It is my understanding the Google really only takes into account the first 5 keywords after the /. And extra-long url’s just look spammy.
Your Featured Image – Very important!
Must be relative to your Keyword.
Must have the Keyword for a title.
Must have your secondary keyword as ‘alt text’
Your Sub heading – Under your Featured Image
I generally duplicate my H1 heading here as my H2 heading, because my featured image tends to break the two apart.
Would be interested to hear your opinions on this if you have any?
Starting to write
After the brief list of product points… for example;
I will include both the main keyword and secondary keyword in my first paragraphs;
“In this in depth Premier Income Plan Review, I will be digging in to the facts and history behind this relatively new product (Still in Pre-Launch at the time of writing this) to find out what exactly you may expect should you decide to join them.
I will also be answering the ever important question, is Premier Income Plan a scam or legit?
So pay close attention….”
Please add that last little “Pay attention to the next few lines…” or something like it to your post. It is such a powerful subliminal message to your reader. (Lol. My ADHD kicking in… back on topic…)
Now, note all the main and secondary keywords in my first few lines. Change up what you use and make it relevant to your niche.
Now that your intro is done…
Write your review offering valuable content and try to add some facts that will make you reader stop and think… ‘I never thought about it that way’. Stand out by doing thorough research on your topic.
- Try and include your main and secondary keyword near the end of your post as well.
- Link to other relevant content on your site and balance those internal links with one high priority outbound link to Wikipedia or something and make sure it is relevant!
- Include a relevant YouTube video when possible. This is also an outbound link. Look for high Page Authority on the video if possible.
- Even better… Make your own YouTube video with the main keyword and a link back to your review… and embed the video on your post as well.
- Note the text you are using for your links. This should varied and not always the same. It should also be relevant.
- Add images… try keep them original if possible. Use your image title and alt text for keywords.
- Use 3 or 4 tags for keywords on your post… just in case ;)
- Only use one affiliate link in your post, not more.
- Instead of calling the product ‘it’, use the product name to build your keyword density. Then read your review and see where you may have over done the product name and change it back to ‘it’ ;)
- I personally don’t know how to write less than 1000 word in a review… Trust me, I have tried… So I don’t know how long you will stay ranked if you are writing brief reviews. Please keep this in mind.
- If you are using Yoast SEO plugin, check your SEO quality before you post. See what you can tweak.
- Add a decent post name and description for Google that includes your main keyword… and secondary if possible.
- Make sure your comments are enabled.
- Make sure you are 200% sure that you will not have to go back and change anything BEFORE you publish your post.
And lastly, have fun… If you are not having fun with it, you are in the wrong niche ;)
Have you learned something new or remembered something that you forgot? Let me know in the comments below. And if you have questions, please don’t be shy. I am sure someone else is and you will be helping them by asking.
Just before I leave you, I have to let you know what my posting rituals are…