My Happy Place
This is my Happy Place.
It has become my daily habit to start my day by reading blog posts from other WA members. It's refreshing to be among a group of positive people who help, encourage, teach, correct, and build each other up.
Last week presented many challenges. Nothing terribly bad, but it zapped my energy.
- I wasn't loving the lessons pertaining to social media, but I got through them.
- There was a death in the family and much of my time was spent reconnecting with family I hadn't seen in years.
- I screwed up and mentioned a price in one of my posts and Amazon kicked me out.
- It took two days to change all the Amazon links in my pages with many challenges arising throughout the process.
- My birthday is coming, so I have had several coffee dates. Again, a good thing but time-consuming.
I think without the community support here, I would have given up by now.
- I wouldn't have known how to deal with Amazon but community members stepped in and guided me through it.
- I would have slipped back into my old habit of focusing on my weaknesses but community members have shown me over and over that challenges are to be overcome and make us better.
- I have met so many amazing people here.
- I have learned about places and topics that I never knew existed.
What better way to start the day than to come here and read other's blogs that put a smile on my face, a song in my heart, and a spring in my step!
Thanks to all of you for all that you do to make this a Happy Place!