Resolved An Issue With Site Content Images Headlines Paragraphs
I had a challenge with lining up images using Site Content.
My last blog post to my website caused me a headache and time so I am sharing this, it might help you too.
The blog was written in Site Content and the images downloaded from the free image icon.
When the post was published on my website the images were not where I wanted them. I saved the images in a file and deleted them off the post and then added them back into media and onto the post. Yes, it did take time and did not resolve the issue.
Somehow I discovered that where I had posted the images the format was on HEADLINES, I changed it to PARAGRAPH.
What elation at resolving an issue all by myself!
Each day I am so grateful for the training tools and incredible platform we have here at Wealthy Affiliate.
Thank you Kyle, Carson and all involved for all you do for us.